• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    because 125 is preeety light especially for ur height :P
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    because 125 is preeety light especially for ur height :P

I'm not disagreeing with you, because 125 is pretty lean, but you're one of the few guys I've "met" who'd say that.

Maybe I've just known way too many guys who actually believe that Playboy Playmates really are 5'9 and 107#. :laugh:
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Stomach shrinks and you do feel full faster....and protein makes you feel fuller faster. Just my opinion. I say go to the jar of PB to get the rest in :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I've noticed in a couple of these posts the culprit turned out to be prescription diet pills. Of course if a chemical is making you not hungry, you have to force yourself to eat.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I understand that it can be hard for someone to eat 1200 calories (though this has only happened to me when I was sick)

That being said, what are they hoping to get by posting about it on this site? "Eat almonds!" "Eat healthy fats!" "I know exactly what you mean!"

I feel like most (not all) are just looking for attention and have to realize that a lot of people trying to lose weight are going to wish they had this problem.

Keep in mind that I am using generalilzations and there are exceptions to everything.
  • Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109
    Options
    While I normally do not have a problem in this area the other day I did have 700 calories left at bedtime and was not hungry but I had burned a massive amount working out that day so it gave me all those extra to eat up. I was not going to eat just to eat and fill those calories but for once in life I felt that way LOL LOL----usually not a problem though becuase I am not a carrot/veggie eating person----give me steak, steak, steak and sweet potatoes!!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    While I normally do not have a problem in this area the other day I did have 700 calories left at bedtime and was not hungry but I had burned a massive amount working out that day so it gave me all those extra to eat up. I was not going to eat just to eat and fill those calories but for once in life I felt that way LOL LOL----usually not a problem though becuase I am not a carrot/veggie eating person----give me steak, steak, steak and sweet potatoes!!

Um, aren't sweet potatoes technically a vegetable?

Also, I eat a mostly clean, vegetarian diet and average 2,000+ total (1,600+ net) almost every day, so not even that is an excuse.