Options
    I DID IT!
    Booty Fat Melt Down Workout
    Part 1:
    pushup/ sd jump: 4 4 4 3 4 4
    plank elbow-knee tuck: 6 8 8 5 7 6
    Part 2: I lost count
    Part 3:
    jump squat: 14 12 12 15 11 8 12 14 (BURN BABY BURN!)
    sd crunch alt sds: 8 9 10 10 9 8 9

If you really want more Workout
    12 sd lunge+push-up combo 6:10
    50 lunge with kick up 4:10
    OKAY, I half a$$ed the surfers. I did about 3 mins instead of 6 and didn't keep count.

Tabata with high knees 4:00

Even though the second workout wasn't 100% intensity, I'm still happy that I pushed myself to both. All in all the whole workout was about 40 minutes. Not bad. The thought even crossed mind that maybe once I am more conditioned I SHOULD start doubling up the shorter workouts.
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    my stats for If You Really Want More:
    Part 1- side lunge and pushup combo;
    5 minutes
    Part 2- surfers, 4,6,5,4,5,3,5,2,5
    Part 3- backward lunge and kick up combo;
    4 minutes

and imhoping to get todays workout in this evening after work =) you ladies are doing excellent! Good work!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the new workout that was posted, but I may get in 2 workouts again today too!
  • nellie_88
    Options
    sexy supremacy:
    mtn climber/pushup 5, 5, 6, 6
    arm row 22, 28, 32, 30
    fwd/bk lunge right 20, 21, 19, 21
    fwd/bk lunge left 20, 19, 20, 20
    rev pushup 30, 21, 21, 21
    bicycle 51, 50, 52, 56
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    BodyRock Sexy Supreme

mt climbers+pushup 5 5 4 4
    arm row 22 22 12 20
    f/b lunge w 20lbs 12 14 18 ?
    rev p-u 20 15 21 23
    bicycle 41 38 35 30

4 mins tabata step-ups, 90 second plank w/ alt butt squeezes (on site as part of today, i like it!)

I might run into a road bump this weekend. Im going out of town tomorrow to visit a friend. Maybe I'll introduce her to bodyrocking Saturday so I don't miss my workout :)
  • nellie_88
    Options
    Did "the one the got away"
    mtn climber 40, 40, 30, 31
    split lunge (i added 20# weights on this) 15, 9, 11, 11
    plank butt squeeze 39
    reptile pushup 22
  • khawk1313
    Options
    I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying reading all the posts. I just started BodyROck and I totally didn't realize how out of shape I am., but's a good thing. I was curious where on the site the weekly schedule was posted. Nellie, thank you so much for posting a replacement one for last week. Any info would be great. Thanks all!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Options
    I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying reading all the posts. I just started BodyROck and I totally didn't realize how out of shape I am., but's a good thing. I was curious where on the site the weekly schedule was posted. Nellie, thank you so much for posting a replacement one for last week. Any info would be great. Thanks all!

It hasn't been posted this week. Its usually just on the home page in the upper right corner. You'd see it if it was there, but its not always there
  • Mikaylarae27
    Options
    So I know there's not a schedule posted on the site now, but I saw of FB that Freddy said they'd be posting a serious of 12 workouts before Christmas later today. I say choose your own workout today and hopefully the next two weeks will be on the site soon!

I think I'm going to do Wicked Things. I just love that one!
  • nellie_88
    Options
    Freddy has also been posting "blast from the past" workouts on FB as well... I am going to follow the 12 workouts for Christmas, but might do some of the older ones as well! I cant wait til the get the new stuff on the site up and running :happy:
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well the last couple of days were a right off, I had my big family xmas party here yesterday and spent today cleaning up after it. I did manage to do the newest 7 minute workout and an extra 5 minutes of skipping after done on Saturday. Gotta start fresh tomorrow, I'm looking forward to the new 12 workouts of Christmas, hopefully they will be up sooner then later!
  • nellie_88
    Options
    Hi guys... I did the "rock it" blast from the past workout yesterday. I completed it in 17 minutes. I will be doing the 12 xmas workouts starting today =)

Good luck everyone!
  • cindaboo1
    Options
    Hey all, I've been under the weather myself but I did get in the Sexy Supreme workout this a.m, so where are they gonna be posting the 12 workouts for Christmas?? On FB or bodyrock.tv? I guess i can just check both of them LOL Happy Rocking!!
  • nellie_88
    Options
    The workouts are on the bodyrock homepage, but they are also on FB. I did the 1st one yesterday I will log my scores tonight along with today's challenge.
  • cindaboo1
    Options
    so i did the "Hands Free workout" tonight, here are my stats; 20 minute workout:

Low jacks-50 49 35 44 37 43 36 47 30
    (low jacks were done between each exercise)
    Get ups-7 7
    Bridge left- 16 17
    Bridge right- 19 16
    Lunges- 19 18
    Leg lifts-16 16
  • Mikaylarae27
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm sorry I haven't been around. I had a rough weekend. I found out a good friend of mine passed away. So I've been in a funk. yesterday was the first time I worked out since last friday and I went to the gym and did a modified version of the 250 rep challenge but DOUBLED it. I'm hurting today. Especially my lowerback, which is going to wreck havoc on my Body ROcking. I think I may just do some cardio and stretching tonight so I don't do anymore damage then get back on the train when I'm feeling better.

I hope you all are still keeping up with the ROCKING. The 12 days till chrismas workouts are fairly short...and what do you think of the new English BodyRocker, Lisa Marie?
  • cindaboo1
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm sorry I haven't been around. I had a rough weekend. I found out a good friend of mine passed away. So I've been in a funk. yesterday was the first time I worked out since last friday and I went to the gym and did a modified version of the 250 rep challenge but DOUBLED it. I'm hurting today. Especially my lowerback, which is going to wreck havoc on my Body ROcking. I think I may just do some cardio and stretching tonight so I don't do anymore damage then get back on the train when I'm feeling better.

I hope you all are still keeping up with the ROCKING. The 12 days till chrismas workouts are fairly short...and what do you think of the new English BodyRocker, Lisa Marie?

Sorry to hear about your friend, it's never easy to get news like that. Good for you for getting that workout in, yeah I would definitely stretch and do an easier workout so you dont injure yourself.....

As far as Lisa Marie, I think she's in very good shape, a little hyper though :laugh: LOL but she gets the job done! hahaha
    well hope ya feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • nellie_88
    Options
    Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about your friend, it's never easy to get news like that. Good for you for getting that workout in, yeah I would definitely stretch and do an easier workout so you dont injure yourself.....

As far as Lisa Marie, I think she's in very good shape, a little hyper though :laugh: LOL but she gets the job done! hahaha
    well hope ya feel better soon! :flowerforyou:

Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope you are doing ok!

I agree with Cindaboo, Lisa Marie is very hyper lol. But I kind of like her! I do miss Zuzka tho =(

I've been doing my bodyrock workouts just haven't had time to post all my scores! Hopefully I can do that today!
  • cindaboo1
    Options
    Hey ladies, so glad to be able to post on here today, I have not been feeling good at ALLLL!!!!!! I hate it cause i never get sick but when i do, it hits me HARD! So I've been doing average workouts here and there, but this morning i did the 550 rep Fat Massacre Workout and boy did I feel it!!! My time was 20:38 (with modifications)
    Hope you guys all have a wonderful rest of the week bodyrocking and I hope you all enjoy your holidays!!!