What is the highest calorie total you've ever seen on MFP?

Options
And what's your own personal "best?"
Wonder if this were ever a thread before.
This just popped into my head while being enthralled by this guy's (but of course) diary. Every day was just this big orgy of goodness.. Butterfinger milkshakes, cheese, cheese, cheese, moonpies, pound cakes, mac and cheese, vodka, pizza, fries, ice cream. One day was about 5,000 calories. Balls.

I think my highest was 2,200.. and I wanted to throw myself off a high bridge.

I can't even begin to fathom how much I used to eat as an obese kid/obese teenager/obese adult. Quite scary to contemplate.

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I had a day that was right around 4,500 calories haha
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that once I've decided to "go all out" with eating, I don't track. lol. It doesn't happen super often but on holidays or race days, I usually just don't bother... probably bad but I haven't had a problem with it yet
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    When I first started, I had a day that was over 3000, it was mostly wine and pizza!
  • WalkingZero1
    WalkingZero1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My highest was like 1700, and that was a difficult day for me lol
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I've seen upwards of 4000+ cals....as for myself...it's been 3500 (Thanksgiving). I regular log about 1900-2200 (and I'm not on maintenance)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Butterfinger milkshakes, cheese, cheese, cheese, moonpies, pound cakes, mac and cheese, vodka, pizza, fries, ice cream.

That sounds disgusting to me. I like some of those things but I'd be sick if I ate them all in one day.

I don't usually look at others' diaries so the highest I've seen would be mine, which was right around 3000. But my highest days are usually days I eat somewhere other than at home and I often don't log those days because I don't know exactly what was in the dishes.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I had one day total 5000... chinese buffet, and late night binge...
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    You are amazing! I think your highest has got to be many peoples' lowest!! (:
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mine was 2500 on a day we went cinema and of course I had to have popcorn AND peanut M&M's (whole share bag to myself)! I did lots of exercise that day though, so luckily, my net was about 1800! We'll see what Christmas day brings though!!!
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I think I have a 5,000+ day in there somewhere. Haha, I've definitely gone all out a couple times. I just think it's most important to quickly right the ship.
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Around 2300 was my worst, I think. I was mostly wine.
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    in really bad days long past i once had just one meal of 10,000 cals none stayed with me though
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I think your highest has got to be many peoples' lowest!! (:
    It's my lowest LOL
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    in really bad days long past i once had just one meal of 10,000 cals none stayed with me though

Woooooow!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My highest was 2594.........could have been more - I estimated some of it............just had a massive munchie attack that day. Maintaining now on 1510 a day.............if i eat more, I exercise more to counteract it. I don't often go over these days; although I will make an exception for Christmas & New Year...not logging food on those days.

Sue :smile: x
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    2000+ AND i had exercised that day... so that was probably in the 3000's

TGIF food + drinks + brownies ... was my sister's bday. GREAT day... but all i saw was RED when i completed my diary

EDIT
    ahh, i found it... 3300 without exercise. :indifferent:
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've had days where I've topped 6000+ calories. I'm a recovering binge/food addict so I've had some pretty bad, bad, BAD days...

But on any average day, I'll log between 1200 to 2000 calories tops depending on how active I've been that day and my hunger levels...

:D

I LOVE FOOD. EAT.
  • dullpiggy
    dullpiggy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im ashamed to admit i did 8500 on thanksgiving. i was shocked that it got that high. i know i didnt eat very well (not really trying to follow my allowed calories), but i definitely did not eat all i could have... and it makes me wonder how much my family ate that day.
  • wordsofafeather
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that once I've decided to "go all out" with eating, I don't track. lol. It doesn't happen super often but on holidays or race days, I usually just don't bother... probably bad but I haven't had a problem with it yet

I'm the exact same way. I know that if I record it, I'll be hard on myself the next day haha
    I'm pretty sure I've done 4,000 - 5,000 before :(
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options

:noway: wowsa