Guys how do feel...

Options
124»

Replies

• messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I wear my mans jerseys and t-shirts all the time and he loves it. They`re long enough I can walk around without pants on (we have a 2 year old so I have to look appropriate) and comfy enough to sleep in, and he likes it too so it`s an added bonus. I suppose you could wear those night gowns our granny`s wear but it isn`t even remotely sexy.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't be a big deal to him. After all, I wear my wife's underwear all the time. Completely normal.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I wear my husband's t-shirts to bed all the time.. I just skip his favorite ones, or his nice undershirts he wears to work. He doesn't find it the least bit sexy.. but since the kids have come along, I have to wear something to bed.

.. and I used to have a stash of stolen t-shirts from my exes. I was a big t-shirt collector, my friends used to love going through the cool ones I had and borrow them. My husband was less than impressed with the collection I had aquired before him.
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    My husband loves it when I wear his shirts, I'm rather well endowed and apparently his shirts make the girls look real nice. He likes it more when I wear his uniform shirt... unbuttoned, grrrrrrr.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    i love it!
  • gumigal82
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but the last guy I was with had no issue with me wearing a hoodie sweatshirt of his. I still call it my hoodie;) (As we sort of morphed into strange friends)
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I don't mind at all but my daughter hates it that I wear the shorts that she stole from my nephew for her use. :)
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I say he is unaware what the The Situation does with the girls right when he brings them home....
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I like it when my wife wears one of my t-shirts.
  • stryfe101
    Options
    I love it...I have this one Ferrari t-shirt that was always too small for me (i swear i'm gonna wear it now) and whenever a woman I was seeing decided to stay the night, I insisted they wear it. My fiance doesn't wear my stuff often other than my boxers..lol