5'1 and 54 lbs lighter......Only 16 lbs to go!

Options

Replies

• Pattuti
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing...and I bet you feel that way, too! Would you mind sharing your jogging experience? How you started, etc?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You went from looking like your own mom to looking like a healthy teen with not a care in the world. How often do people ask you who you're babysitting for?
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Holy smoke... you look awesome!!!! WTG keep it up!
  • Espichick11
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! You should be so proud :)
  • keddabee
    Options
    you look amazing.. well done you!!!
  • TSTagain
    TSTagain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, I am the same height as you, have a demanding 3, husband who works late hours (so he may as well be travelling :smile: ), and I am full of excuses. GREAT JOB, keep going - you are awesome:flowerforyou:
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job! I also jog with a headlamp-nothing nerdy about them. I do a LOT of stuff outside at night (hiking, paddling, jogging, biking) and own multiple headlamps-feel like I couldn't function about them. Plus, nothing nerdy about being safe!
  • Kristyz26
    Kristyz26 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    excellent job! I am going to print this post and put it up on my inspiration board!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! :):)
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    wow u dropped about 10 years off your face!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow...it really took age off you. You look so much younger now. Great job!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    You knocked it outta the park, girl. WTG! The difference in your waist line is unfrigginbelievable!! Be VERY proud of yourself!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Congratulations! You look great!
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Amazing job! You look so cute and young and fresh. Way to go!
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You are lookin like one hot mama!! Way to go - what an inspiration!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring! I'm an inch taller than you. :) You look fantastic, and I can't wait to look like that again.
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You inspire me! I have been doing this for 2 months and I am 20 pounds down..I have 50 to go until I hit my goal weight....then I will look into it and see if I want to maintain at 150 or keep going until the 135 (healthy BMI blablabla). Thank you for posting your story! It helpsme keep going!
  • Mwebb33x
    Options
    Congratulations! you really inspired me :) i just started this website today so im glad to see that its working for someone. you look amazing, keep up the good work!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You should be very proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!