5'1 and 54 lbs lighter......Only 16 lbs to go!

Options

Replies

• j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look amazing:drinker:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look amazing:drinker:
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    I just read your profile and I'm speechless. You are exactly where I want to be. Wow....speechless...This is for the comment above this....
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing. :-) Keep up the good work
  • destinysativatank
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats, this is so motivating to me!
  • amandar0chelle
    amandar0chelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hehe that's my best friend...she is amazing!! You rock meags!! Such an inpiration to me! I love you!
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You look fabulous hun!
  • PTpinkfit
    Options
    WOW! U ARE AN INSPIRATION! WELL DONE! X
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    Hehe that's my best friend...she is amazing!! You rock meags!! Such an inpiration to me! I love you!

YOU FOUND ME!!!! You are my rock and the reason I started this journey. I love you to the moon Amanda Rochelle!!!!!
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    I agree with many others, you have taken 20 years off... you look fab!! I also was stunned at the 180 to 150... that is near what I am getting too... (198, with a goal of 150 or less)... You look so great... I love your no excuses attitude. I also think it's great to do it now, it is sooo hard when you are older. I am 45, have lost just 16 lb so far (people have said I look 10 yrs younger with that loss) haha

Anyway... from a mom with 2 young ones (10 and 7) (had them later in life).... it is way easier to lose when you are younger than older. What a great thing you are teaching your children -- choosing healthy! My kids are my greatest cheerleaders. My hubby works long hours also and I homeschool my 10 yr old (he also happens to have Aspergers), so I feel like a single mom with the benefits of knowing my hubby will be home for me on the weekends at least.

Can't say enough how inspiring you are!! Rock it girl!!
  • gweid
    gweid Posts: 6
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!!!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That is a remarkable difference. Goodness! I'm impressed by how you've organized your life to fit in exercise. And, you look great as a brunette!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. You and I are the same height and I am currently 198lbs and would love to get to 135ish, I have been struggling as of late and this just brings back the motivation to keep on going!!
  • Netjoker
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work !
  • tahoemads
    tahoemads Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If nerdy headlamp means you are reaching your goals, then you go girl! I ran in a puffy jacket and long sweats today because it's 30 degrees out. Who cares! You're moving forward and that's all that matter. Great job - keep going!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    you also lost about 20 years! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!