5'1 and 54 lbs lighter......Only 16 lbs to go!

Options

Replies

• Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! The transformation is outstanding! I am close to your height (5.0 at 175 lbs). Thank you for providing the inspiration.
  • lexikaye22
    lexikaye22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    INSPIRING!:happy:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Way to go - you look SO GOOD!!!!!!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP. I had to look three times to see if it was the same person. you look SO much younger! more vibrant too.

honestly...that's jaw dropping.

NICE WORK! :flowerforyou:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    "the nerdy light" comment was pretty funny too.

awesome work - you found a way to make it work for you - especially with being SO busy. that's an awesome story. thanks for sharing.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! And you can be so proud of yourself! I don't know how you manage with two kids, full time work and no husband M-F - you are Superwoman! It's tough even when you have your spouse around. Well done for not making excuses and getting the job done. You look fantastic and you can be super proud.

You are an inspiration!
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Awesome I love this! Just goes to show there are a million excuses out there and that's all they are, excuses.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Oh, my...if you had not said you were 25 I would have guessed your "before" age at 45-55 (with very well-cared for skin, lol) & your "after" age at 18-20. You look amazing! Good job!

i swear i was thinking the same thing
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    you look pretty and younger... great job
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Holy Toledo! Your transformation is stunning! GREAT JOB!
  • davant21
    Options
    Amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration :smile:
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning and are an inspiration to us all! i'm adding you stat!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a huge difference - you look like an entirely different person! All of your hard work and dedication has paid off, and you look fantastic! Be very proud of yourself!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look great! nice work!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!
  • TimeToWork
    Options
    Fantastic job SuperMom!
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    Wow I was not expecting so many comments and compliments. Woah!
    Well thank you all for your kind works and thumbs up. For the ones that asked, I started out eating-clean and I still eat about 90% clean food (Tosca Reno style). I hit a little bit of a bump over the summer and switched to counting calories and eating clean. I buy all of my groceries at the farmer's market or Trader Joe's. Mostly organic, grass fed beef that is local, etc. I thought I was going to spend more money, but in actuality it was less because we are no longer eating out anymore.
    I'm glad my friend talked me into using an App on my phone, instead of writing in my journal like I have been doing. I hope to post my final results in the next few months or so. I need to lose another 16 lbs.
    Thank you all again, your words mean a lot to me <3<3<3
    I will try to respond to everyone's personal messages they sent, this evening. I'm a very busy mommy :-)
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely wonderful and you're an inspiration!! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!