December 2011- no late night/wise choice snacking

Options

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    Me: 15
    LNS: 6

Gosh-darn-it, my husband baked shortbread last night. And then proceeded to eat most of it in front of me. And I resisted. And THEN, at 9:30 pm, as I was moving upstairs to read a book, I grabbed ONE. Which turned into TWO. And, ultimately SIX.

That's right, I *blew* my LNS for no damn reason last night. Blew it!

AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    LNS 5
    Me 7

in the lead now......
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 14
    LNS -8
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    To show you what a lost cause this is now, my husband baked cheese babka last night and we tore into it at 1 a.m. :blushing: Yum!
    At least I exercised this morning.
    I'm out of control now, but count me in for the new year. I will really need this challenge by then!!:laugh:

In the meantime, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
    Zaza
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 14
    LNS -9

Zaza don't give up yet! Get as least one or two more successes in the next week to help get you in the groove for the new year.

Karenleona - great job!

Beeps - still ahead of the game.

Dew - MISS YOU LOTS. See you in January?
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 17
    LNS: 6
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Merry Christmas, ladies....if I LNS only 2 more times this month, than:

1. I've beat my last month LNS (which was 10 times....already AMAZING, for me....)
    2. I'll have met my goal of being between 5 and 8

Now, I'd have to get through ONE OF tonight and tomorrow night and New Year's Eve without LNS. Which, isn't probable. But, I'm just saying I might be off of my goal by only ONE LNS. Shucks, I think that's GREAT!

Enjoy your holidays, ladies, with those that you love and get right back on track as soon as you can!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Are you going to continue this into Jan?
    I will try to cut off my eating at 9 and if I eat anything past that i will try to make it fruits or veggies........This is hard because my kids go to bed at 9 then I find myself wanting to relax and have a small treat I usually limit this to no more then 150 cals but still, would like to cut out the late night eating so I can get off this last 10 lbs
  • karenleona
    Options
    LNS 5
    Me 8

ok...tying to pull away now.....
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 15
    LNS -10
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    YEAH!! Keep it going!! You guys are troopers! Totally amazing work staying committed to logging your (non) snacking.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 16
    LNS -10
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 18
    LNS: 8

I need to STAY STRONG the remainder of this week...I think I can do this...Saturday will be my *only* REAL test!! We shall see!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 17
    LNS -10
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    lulabellewoow, thanks for the encouraging words.Because of you, I am going to make it my mission to stick to my cut-off time at least until New Year's Eve. That will be a start in the right direction. Thanks!
    Zaza
    P.S. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Can't believe all the big holidays have come and gone. I was very happy - love being w/family.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    I would love to join. Are you going to continue this into Jan?
    I will try to cut off my eating at 9 and if I eat anything past that i will try to make it fruits or veggies........This is hard because my kids go to bed at 9 then I find myself wanting to relax and have a small treat I usually limit this to no more then 150 cals but still, would like to cut out the late night eating so I can get off this last 10 lbs

We'll be here in January. I'll put a link in this thread to direct everyone to it.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 19
    LNS: 8
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Joining super late - bringing it in to the new year!
  • karenleona
    Options
    LNS- 7
    me 10

25th and 26th were not good but getting back on track now.....need to make some better food choices tho.....but only having what i logged
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 17
    LNS -11

If I had stuck to this last night, I would not have gone over on my calories so badly and felt so yucky this morning. Going to do better tonight.