Daily Check In - December

Options
124»

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Most likely no way in the world!! I pl:tongue: an to log later just to see what a day like New Year's day looks like!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? My goal was to enjoy family and friends - It was perfect
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to bed with the house cleaned up after all of the festivities!
    What would I have done differently? One word - Olliebollen. (Dutch homemade doughnuts) Pretty sure I could have had one less.
    What is today's personal goals? Weights work-out, a low calorie day, and get to the laundry and check book!
    Exercise this week Sun-Sat - 0/6

Posting in December until GoldK :flowerforyou: starts our January thread.
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    MFP friends - Sorry for the delay in getting the January post started. It has been a crazy one\two weeks!! On December 23rd I bought a house, on Dec 24-25 celebrated the holidays with family, on Dec 27th my daughter turned 11, on Dec 28 I moved into the new house, on Dec 30 my 100 year old grandmother passed away and I got married at the new house on December 31st. My grandmother's wake was yesterday and the funeral was today. I have one more day off ... I've been on vacation since Dec 22nd :bigsmile: and I have one more day!!! It's been a crazy!! I've missed the gym and working out but I haven't stopped. My scale is still at my mother's house so I have no idea what I am weighing these days. It's been nice to take a break but I will be starting back up in full force on Thursday!!

Here is the new post for January - All are welcomed!! Happy New Year - I hope it is a happy and healthy one for ALLLLLL!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/434926-daily-check-in-january
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    MFP friends - Sorry for the delay in getting the January post started. It has been a crazy one\two weeks!! On December 23rd I bought a house, on Dec 24-25 celebrated the holidays with family, on Dec 27th my daughter turned 11, on Dec 28 I moved into the new house, on Dec 30 my 100 year old grandmother passed away and I got married at the new house on December 31st. My grandmother's wake was yesterday and the funeral was today. I have one more day off ... I've been on vacation since Dec 22nd :bigsmile: and I have one more day!!! It's been a crazy!! I've missed the gym and working out but I haven't stopped. My scale is still at my mother's house so I have no idea what I am weighing these days. It's been nice to take a break but I will be starting back up in full force on Thursday!!

Here is the new post for January - All are welcomed!! Happy New Year - I hope it is a happy and healthy one for ALLLLLL!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/434926-daily-check-in-january

So amazed by all of this!! Condolences on your Grandma and Congratulations on your wedding, house and daughte'rs birthday... Whew, tired just acknowledging all the big moments! So awesome to keep posting for us!