Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred.

Options
13»

Replies

• nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of the second level. I find that the 2nd level is easier (to me at least) than level one. So for those of you who are on level one, hang in there :)
    I've lost about 4 pounds doing it. I'm losing inches more than pounds. Keep up the good work!
  • Lanae7
    Lanae7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on 30 day Shred. I have heard a lot of great comments on the results thought I would give it a try. I will post my results weekly.
  • Lanae7
    Options
    Ooh my gosh...sore as ????, I can't move today....forced myself to day 2 of 30 day shred. All my muscles are feeling it.
  • StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are probably gaining muscle. Your body will burn alot of calories during the shred, so adding the weights will help tone your body therefore you are gaining muscle, even if you don't lose weight, your body will look ALOT better by losing inches. Stay motivated and work hard. It'll all be worth it!!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Today I finished day 4 OF 30ds, I have not lost ANY weight but I do feel I look better. My stomach seems to be tightening up (skin is loose due to pregnancy) and my endurance is way good. Starting out on the 30ds I could barely push out 3 push ups. Now I can do them the entire time. So, while I do not see the scale changing I know I am gaining muscle and lets face it they say muscle is heavier than fat, so as far as I am concerned I am loosing weight but also gaining muscle which is nice.
    I cannot wait to see how I will be doing a week from now. I plan to switch to level two on wed. :)
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS today...I heard a lot of good comments about Jillian's DVD's. I definitely had to modify a lot of the moves. Motivation to keep at it always is my downfall. I'll do really good for awhile and then I just give up. I hoping that with all of you guys doing the same thing and logging in I'll be able to keep the motivation to reach my goals.
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Today is day 24 for me and I've lost about 9 lbs! I lost more in the beginning, then plateaued during level 2, and now that I'm on level 3 the weight is coming off again.
  • kansasqt25
    kansasqt25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I should have the 30 day Shred DVD on Wednesday I am anxious to try it.
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I made myself get up this morning at 6am so that I could do day 2 today. It's gonna be a long day of class an work. When I first started I wasn't sure I could do it today because as soon as I started moving I realized I was pretty sore from yesterday, but I DID IT! I'm hoping that in the next few days I start seeing the increase in endurance that everyone talks about. I have got to get back in shape.
  • alyssiajenkins
    Options
    From what I hear, the first week you gain more muscle and then the weight comes off. But people have mixed results. I am looking to lose ten pounds this month, and I am on day 7. I have lost 1 or 2 pounds. Hopefully it will be more successful. And I hope you are also! Let me know how things are going for you now!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am currently on DAY 5, good workout for 20 minutes definitely. I'm also doing a 3 day cleanse to help with weight loss and detoxing, if anything I am using it as a good workout boost to get me on the path of working out
  • lilbabiigurll
    Options
    EVERYONE IS DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB! & GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DECIDED TO BUY IT, IT'S EXCITING AND MOTIVATING && YOU WILL SEE RESULTS IF YOU STICK TO IT!!!!

3046940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am on L3 D7 today and so far I have lost 10 lbs and 7.2 inches all over.
  • Lanae7
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1. I skipped yesterday because I wanted my muscles to recover since I was still very sore. Today my workout was not as bad, although my calves were burning during the cardio. I plan to stay on Level 1 for atleast 10 days then move on to Level 2. I noticed my resistance is getting better.
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    These posts are so inspiring. I need to get my butt back into my Jillian DVDs. I have 30 DS, Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack. All three are excellent. Keep it up, people! Anyone have before and after pics?
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just got the same dvd... my question is how do you put in your exercise ? I can't find it in the database ? please help
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I just got the same dvd... my question is how do you put in your exercise ? I can't find it in the database ? please help

Most people, including me, logged it as "circuit training, general."
  • jessymcl
    jessymcl Posts: 7
    Options
    Just started Day 1, Level 1 tonight. Felt that it was such a good workout, especially in the strength portions (strength is usually harder for me.) I've heard such good things about this DVD, can't wait to see what happens at the end of the 30 days!
  • Zombietata
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 9, I will be doing each level for 10 days, I feel like my tummy isnt doing much of a change. I will say my arms, butt and legs are doing great. My family say they see a change, my husband is really on me alot more LOL.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm just 7 days into it myself, but I heard from someone else that finished it that you really don't notice any results until Week 3 so not to get frustrated ... of course, incorporating a healthy diet will make it better. Feel free to add me.