soo tattoos or no tattoos??

Options

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I don't have one and probably never will. Just not my thing.
    ^^^ Ditto - I think some tatoo's are o.k., but don't like them covering an entire body (arms, legs, neck). I like plain old skin - that to me is sexy.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    do you have any tattoos or want any? I don't have any, and I don't want any
    do you like or hate? Love them on others, would hate it on myself.

I love other people's tats. Most of my friends/family have them. I personally don't ever want one :) xo
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm not into tattoos and don't think I'll ever get one...but to each his own! :)
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i absolutely love tattoos yes even at my age 47,i have 7 in total ,a scorpion on my thigh ,a flower colourful one right down my arm,my dads name as he passed away,a heart and scroll under that and a one goes from my little finger to well up my wrist and a glow in the dark tribal and star pattern on my forearm so i guess i am a huge fan x:heart:
  • fiercewarrior1
    Options
    For me it is a no-go for tattoos. I love to look at other people's, but I don't like them for me. I prefer piercings! I change my mind wayyyy to often to get a tattoo. At least with piercings I can take them out. If I got a tattoo today I'd hate it tomorrow, love it the next day, get it removed the next, wish I had kept it the next, get it back the next day...lmao you get the idea haha
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have one - had it on my birthday 7 years ago and it is of my birthsign - a scorpio. I designed the tat and my daughter picked the colours - red and black with my husband paying for it. Front lower tummy - just above the pubic line.

I love it. I quite fancied one on my back until someone referred to them as "tramp stamps" which kind of put me off them somewhat!!
  • LovelyMumOf2
    Options
    Love.
    I have 5. All can be covered if I tried.
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    i love them , i have 13 but want more
  • LylaFaii
    Options
    I would LOVE one! I'm just too affraid of pain!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I've been really thinking about getting a tattoo or two, but I'm putting it off because I'm hoping I can get a job at Disneyland in the near future, and they don't allow any visible tattoos. As it is, I already have visible piercings they don't allow (they only allow one in ear lobe, and I have two in each lobe and a helix, in addition to my nostril) but I can take those out while I'm at work. I could get one that could be easily covered, but I just don't want to chance it. I may consider getting one once I get more stable in my career, since tattoos and piercings are a dime a dozen in my industry (theatre).
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    I have none, but my plans for inking myself are lengthy, illustrious, expensive, and very public at all times. I will be a human encyclopedia of my own experiences (almost literally; a good number of them are script accompanied by illustrations I took right out of the Britannica).
    I can't wait!
  • SweetChilly
    SweetChilly Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have one.. I'd like another, but it seems everyone has one... so the thrill of getting one died on me. I'm the type who wants to do something no one else I know has done, in terms of peircings and tattoos... unfortunately there isn't much options for someone like me lol

I'd like to draw up a turtle tattoo tho and put it on my back somewhere... I don't have the money for that right now though, so it will have to wait.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I have a tribal butterfly between my shoulder blades, representing transitiion, rebirth, new life. . so I love it, and eventually I want to have a trail of butterflies with a thorny vine cascading down my back!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    ICK.:tongue: ....not for me and I never thougth they looked good on anyone else:grumble: ...IMHO.....not a fan of peicings either....again IMHO:blushing:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have 4, and all of mine are also easily covered. I have wanted a wrist tattoo of my sons name, but have been reconsidering it only because it seems the "in" thing to do. I really really want a big rib cage piece once i get to my goal weight! alas, good ink is pricey, and i have bills to pay, so we shall see! :)
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I saw one on a tattoo show on TV (can't remember which one) that showed a pirate battle ship in shaded black. It was placed on a woman's side / front and was probably 12 inches high and 8 inches wide. It looked incredible and sexy as hell.

I've thought long and hard about what I would consider having tattood on me and I just can't come up with something ... yet. Now if I had the body you see in my av I'd be more apt to give it more thought and seriously get after getting something done. It would give me an excuse to show off that body part. :bigsmile:
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    I saw one on a tattoo show on TV (can't remember which one) that showed a pirate battle ship in shaded black. It was placed on a woman's side / front and was probably 12 inches high and 8 inches wide. It looked incredible and sexy as hell.

I've thought long and hard about what I would consider having tattood on me and I just can't come up with something ... yet. Now if I had the body you see in my av I'd be more apt to give it more thought and seriously get after getting something done. It would give me an excuse to show off that body part. :bigsmile:

you look great to me will :smile:
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have four. All that can be covered if necessary. :]

One on my foot: infinity sign with the word 'love' written in it.
    Shoulder: peace sign made of different languages that all mean peace, olive branches and a dove
    Hip: Kanji sign (mother/daughter tat)
    Ribs: Roman numeral 13
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, and don't think I ever will - I just don't find most of them attractive.

I did toy with the idea for awhile of having the port-wine birthmark on my arm outlined (it's in the shape of a tulip) and adding a stem and some leaves to it, but in the end decided against it.

I remember going to a wedding once where the bridesmaids dresses were quite classy, but revealing. All the tats on the bridesmaids totally ruined the effect the bride was going for. It was sad. And kinda funny.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I have 5, two which I was having removed...I've always been drawn to the moon, stars, and sun. So my fav is the sun and the moon kissing it's on my ankle. The other two are butterflies one on my big toe the other on my thigh. I'd definitely would still get more and I want to add to my butterfly, in tribute to my parents. I'm waiting for my nephew the artist to draw up my idea.