soo tattoos or no tattoos??

Options

Replies

• sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and I wished I never got them. Kinda grew out of it. BUT I love tattoos on men!
  • appi1981
    Options
    hope tatts as 2 many 2 count lol
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    what is it with women loving tattoos so much on men? someone please enlighten me, also I love tattoos!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Just got my first one last week. I like tattoos if they aren't over done...I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of sleeves. I also feel like if they are going to be on your body forever they need to mean something, which is why it took me like 10 years to decide on something. haha I just couldn't walk in and pick something random to put on my body.

...since its my first one had to show it off haha

390878_332884093394853_100000197965864_1531696_1500340140_n.jpg
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    what is it with women loving tattoos so much on men? someone please enlighten me, also I love tattoos!

Maybe the "bad boy" appeal? lol
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have one... I plan to get 3 more on my ankle where my current one is and then one more...
  • tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I got the lawn mower man at the edge of my... for my 30th bday (10 yrs ago) I laugh in the shower, and my doctor gets a chuckle. I can just imagine the person having a giggle when I'm laying on the cold slab.
    While they seem to have come in to fashion (my Dad says only sailors should have them, he's 75) I think they are a personal expression of self. You just be sure that it's a part of yourself you want expressed for the rest of your life. Or spend more money on removal I guess :tongue:
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos:

A rose on the outside of my left ankle

The Chinese character for "beauty" on the inside of my left ankle

A butterfly on the inside of my right ankle

A little flower with a heart on the left side of my chest

Tattoos are The Awesome :bigsmile:
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I've told myself that if I was to get a tattoo, I'd have to wait 5 yrs and see if I still wanted it:

4.5 yrs later, I still want a small "24601" tattooed on my left pectoral muscle. Maybe a red "A" as well...
  • Mirror_Image
    Options
    I love em. I want more work done to my sleeve. Trying to decide whether or not to just have the left hand side done and stay asymmetrical, or get both arms done.
  • AmandaJoi25
    Options
    I have 5 I love them and I'm getting more.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I have three. I got all of them while in the military. Two while in Italy and one while in South Korea. I love my tatts.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    ilove them, i have 16 working on my next 4. my faves are my hello kitty heads on my inner left forearm and my stick girl on inner right wrist
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    10 yrs later I have finally found an artist that will consult with me as it will cover the whole half of my back. A merman in bondage with a difference! I have a seahorse and am working on 2 half sleeves with 2 little ones on the back of my shoulder! The list so far is done . . .
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have one already, that i drew myself its only a small one at the nape of my neck but its significant to me which, for me, is important.

I'm actually booking in for my second in a couple of months.
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    I currently have 5 (one is a cover up that I drew) with a full sleeve in the planning stage. I also eventually want a back piece. My husband and I are planning matching tattoos for our anniversary this year.

I also have 6 piercings, but I go through cycles with them. I will get bored and take them all out, then a year or so later have them all re-pierced (except my tongue, which I just restretch on my own). My first piercing was my nose, and I did it myself when I was 15. Have been considering having my septum done, but haven't really committed to it yet.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos
    don't have any

but have always wanted one
    of a poison dart frog a branch right on my hip
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yep. I have 11 :-). My favorite has to be my Koi and lotus on my right foot or my cross on my right ring finger. I plan on getting one removed that I got when I was a dumb teenager lol and get one more in memory of my mom =D
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos. I have one on upper left breast area. Just a small butterfly. I've decided that it's lonely and needs flowers and another butterfly or two for company, My husband hates ink so when I got mine it was an epic battle. Love him dearly, but my body, my choice. I want a couple of others when I reach my goal weight. And yes, I'll be ready for the battle again. Might be my generation, but I will only have tatts in areas I can cover easily.
  • nurse_chris
    Options
    i have 4 - left wrist has a pumpkin vine all the way around (first snowboard design), upper back - celtic design shoulder to shoulder, lower back - the crow from the movie the crow, and my right arm has a bio mech sleeve wrist to shoulder all the way around (30 hrs of work). Now that i know i have to wear long sleeves for work, ill either be getting another sleeve or start on my chest when i hit my goal weight :)