Sixers Spring Clean Challenge--Week 1

Options
123457»

Replies

• TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chipper. On the plus side, a few weeks back, I'd have just kept going and gone into fullblown binge. "I've screwed up, I might as well REALLY screw up." So it's a step, I guess. Still miffed with myself. Hope your weigh in is to your satisfaction. I'm still baffled about the cat thing. I can't have pets at my student house and will be thrilled to bits when I move back home because I get my cat back fulltime :happy: You're a good person to take care of this cat :flowerforyou:

Nellie- well done for steering yourself away. I admire your will power and wish I'd done as you have tonight.
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Pampered chef taco ring is one of my family's favorite dinners. I dont make it in a ring anymore though. I just make a log instead. It is easier. But the ring is fun for entertaining as I put all the fixin's in the middle. Do you have a baking stone? Those are the best!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    yup have had a stone for years. keep it in the oven all the time. in hardly ever comes out. we had the chicken club tonight. shanell has had the book we got for free a few years back. i have been thinking of selling pampered chef. meeting with the lady after i get better, or at least can talk. LOL. DH and son are really laughing at me tonight. tried a hot shower, that didn't help any. oh, well.

good luch everyone tomorrow.
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That sound yummy. Mom has that book. I'll have to try one night. I think I'll go find me a treat. I'm hungry and have the munchies, but have enough calories to stay on track still. Hoping weigh in tomorrow will be good to me, I really need to get to the 100's. Hubby weighed last night and he is there. Of course I flipped him off, :laugh: :laugh:

I only have about 10 lbs to get there and I've lost almost triple that, so here goes nothing.

Well I'm off to snack. Later.:drinker:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    evening guys....started week 2 for us early morning people.

good luck
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    it's 4am and we're up because Leith can't sleep (not allowed to nurse past 3am). His appointment is at 10am but he's even off clear fluids by 5:30. I'm so nervous :frown: I'll check in soon but any healthy, safe thoughts are so appreciated
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I am still here lurking! Not feeling well though. Oh and I'm down to 148.4!!!! :love:

Best of luck this week everyone!