Ever wonder what 35 pounds looks like?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Tasha1309
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing :) I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you did & starting around the same (except I'm shorter) Thank you for sharing, you have motivated me even more to keep going & hopefully one day I will be able to share a story like this.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I loooove your outfit in the new family photos :)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    very impressive change!
  • BrookeMax
    Options
    Since I have had so many people asking about what I did to lose the weight.. I decided to start a blog. Check it out!

http://skinnyplace.blogspot.com/

I'll post daily with weight loss tips, yummy healthy recipes, and much more!

I just started it but I will be adding more content each day. I'm also looking for people that I can spot light on my blog that are working on achieving their goals!

Please become a follower! I promise it will be great!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Are some of the pictures too big? I dont know if its just my computer but some of them are cut off ?

They look fine! Theyre soo beautiful! I want to take photos like this!
  • sandadhya
    sandadhya Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job done. You look amazing
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :)
    Such a beautiful family! :)
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Aww, super!! THIS is why i want to lose weight. To take family photos that I will want to look at over the years!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :)
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Beautiful beautiful pictures. You look amazing!
  • mom2lakenjj
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the positive comments.. I really do appreciate it!

To answer a few questions....

It took me about 5 months total once I really committed to logging all of my food and working out on a regular basis.

To be honest I started really small. I would go to the gym and try to run on the treadmill.... at first after a couple of minutes I was winded and had to walk. But I just kept doing intervals of running and walking. Over time I just tried to make my running spurts longer than the walking ones. On Thanksgiving this year I ran a 10K (6.2 miles) ..I NEVER would have thought I could do it when I first started.

Thank you so much for sharing this!! You look amazing! And this is sooo inspirational!! :)
    For me food was a huge factor. I saw major weight loss when I would stick to 1200 calories per day. At first I ate back my exercise calories... but then towards the end I stopped because I wasn't as hungry.

I did Gillian Michaels 30DS and to be completely honest I didn't finish the whole 30 days. I did about 16. But I took my measurements on the first day and the last and I lost major inches. I can only imagine how good it would have been if i would have seen it through.

I love walking. Several times per week I would walk anywhere from 5-10 miles at a brisk pace.

I know some people dont agree with this, but I weighed myself every single morning (still do). I kept a journal where I wrote my weight each morning and wrote little notes about how I felt that day... hunger wise and workout stuff. It really was what motivated me the most. If I had a good day I could hardly wait to weigh myself the next morning and write the number in my journal. Im a numbers kind of girl, so it worked for me.

And to the person who asked where I shop: I am very flattered! Thank you. My jeans are Elle brand..from Kohls- they are called "jeggings". ..White shirt from NY&Co...both cardigans from Nordstrom...boots from Macys.....necklace from Nordstom.....belt and bracelets from Charlotte Rousse (normally dont go there, but they had a good deal!)

Thanks again for all of the comments. It makes it feel real to me that I reached my goal. Here's to hoping I can maintain!!
  • mom2lakenjj
    Options
    My comment did'nt show up for some reason! But I thank you for sharing this! So very inspirational!! You look amazing!!!!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Love your before and afters..your very gorgeous and are the same height as me! You are definitely my motivation and inspiration to keep going! Thank you so much for sharing your pics =D
  • WAWINEGIRL
    WAWINEGIRL Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    not only do you look beautiful - you look really happy! good job, and thanks for posting this as inspiration
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • BrookeMax
    BrookeMax Posts: 46
    Options
    This is an old post... but I made a new one with follow up pictures!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/532902-goal-met-and-i-ve-been-maintaining-for-months
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!