5'5"-5'7" around 125-135lbs...measurements?

Replies

• Chest: 33.25
    R Arm: 11.5
    L Arm: 11.5
    Waist: 26.75
    Hips: 38
    R Thigh: 21.5
    L Thigh: 21.5
    Weight: 130ish (haven't weighed myself in a while)

I wear a size 4 or 6, depending on the brand.
    I'm 5'4" and 23 years old.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    I'm 5' 7" and weigh 135lbs. For your info my measurements are:

Bust: 34
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 34

Body shapes obviously vary quite a bit. I'm obviously an hourglass shape. I wish I had taken measurements prior to losing my weight!! All the best!
    I am a pear! I don't mind being a pear, I'd just like to be a smaller pear! :laugh:
  • I am 5'5" or so and in that weight range. I believe I am 34-26-36 but it's been a while so I will double check tonight. I need to look at my measurements anyway.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    I am 5'5" or so and in that weight range. I believe I am 34-26-36 but it's been a while so I will double check tonight. I need to look at my measurements anyway.
    we are twins!
    but your profile picture looks AWESOME!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Does anyone else get the "you want to weigh that little?" looks when you say what your goal is? I'm 5'6 or 5'7 and am aiming for 142. I would love to go lower, but I'm not sure if it's realistic. I suppose only time will tell. I am fairly well padded in the hip and chest areas, but not particularly big-boned.

I'm exactly the same. I'm 5'6" and my goal is 150-145. The lowest I've ever been able to maintain comfortably was 142 and was a size 6/8 (and that was 10 years ago so I'm adjusting for loss of metabolism with age). Though I have a large chest, I'm not big-boned but I just can't imagine maintaining anything less than 145 (basically, I'm thinking the sacrifices I'd have to make to do so wouldn't be worth it). Good on you ladies, you may just inspire me to aim lower!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Chest: 33.25
    R Arm: 11.5
    L Arm: 11.5
    Waist: 26.75
    Hips: 38
    R Thigh: 21.5
    L Thigh: 21.5
    Weight: 130ish (haven't weighed myself in a while)

I wear a size 4 or 6, depending on the brand.
    I'm 5'4" and 23 years old.
    thanks for being so thorough! I like that because I have all my measurement so it gives me a little more for comparison!
  • Height: 5'6.
    Current weight: 131 lbs.

Measurements.
    Neck: 12"
    Chest: 36.5"
    Waist: 28.5"
    Hips: 36.5"
    Upper arm: 9.5"
    Lower arm: 9"
    Thigh: 21"
    Calf: 13"
    Wrist: 6"
    Ankle: 8"
  • lisacornell
    lisacornell Posts: 29 Member
    I'm 5'5" and 130#
    Hips 36"
    Waist 29"
    Abs 26"
    Chest 32"
    Thigh 20"
    Calf 14"
    Arm 10"
  • Does anyone else get the "you want to weigh that little?" looks when you say what your goal is? I'm 5'6 or 5'7 and am aiming for 142. I would love to go lower, but I'm not sure if it's realistic. I suppose only time will tell. I am fairly well padded in the hip and chest areas, but not particularly big-boned.

yeah i do all the time. Then I go on to tell them, its an accurate weight for my height (im 5'6.5") But my goal puts me at a healthy bmi. I'm just trying to get my fat % down because is at a very unhealthy level. If i reach a weight thats higher than my goal but my body fat % is where i want it to be, then i'll stop. lol otherwise the goal i have set seems fine with me.

Then then normally stare at me with a look of shame for even asking me such a ridiculous question. lol :)
  • Something else to think about....your measurements will vary greatly depending on your muscle mass. I'm 5'7", and when very physically fit, I can weigh as much as 150 and have the same measurements/look the same as when I don't work out and weigh 140. So if you're trying to just get a lower number on the scale, then that's one thing. But if you're trying to increase your strength and muscle tone, keep in mind that you *will* weigh more. But IMHO, it'll look better--nobody wants to be skinny fat, right?
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    I am 5'7" and 130.5lbs My measurements are: 37" bust, 26.5" waist and 35.5" hips. Hope this helps!
    This is my dream shape!

Awww thanks! I am near the end of my transformation but my measurements don't take into account my hated saddle bags :laugh:
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    double post!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    I'm 5'5 and bounce between 125 and 130#. Measurements are 35"-25"-35.5". I used to be a definite pear, even when the same weight in the past, now more hourglass. Yay for running and lifting!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    5'7", 137lbs - 36-28-37, size 6/8 and currently at my ideal weight.

I am also 5'7" with similar measurements and pants size, however I weigh 145! Funny how bodies hold weight so differently.
  • FH77
    FH77 Posts: 1 Member
    i am 5-7 and currently weigh 127. My bust is 32, waist 27, hips 33
  • albayin
    5'7", 137lbs - 36-28-37, size 6/8 and currently at my ideal weight.

I am also 5'7" with similar measurements and pants size, however I weigh 145! Funny how bodies hold weight so differently.
    Totally. I saw some other posters, weigh more or less than me but have similar measurements.
  • I'm just under 5ft6 and I weigh around 130-133 lbs. My measurements are 36 bust, 28 waist and 38 hips/across bum. We all carry our weight differently, I've been told that I can weigh anywhere way anywhere between 115 to 154 lbs and still be considered "healthy".
  • This may be a stupid question, but how are you measuring waist and hips? Is waist at your thinnest point, and hips at your widest?
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    love that someone asked this. and its great to know what to look for. I'm 5'5 and no where near my goal weight. I did a quick average of what everyone posted, so here is the medium I got, so far. Its not scientific, but it was just interesting
    bust 34 waist 26 hips 37
  • albayin
    love that someone asked this. and its great to know what to look for. I'm 5'5 and no where near my goal weight. I did a quick average of what everyone posted, so here is the medium I got, so far. Its not scientific, but it was just interesting
    bust 34 waist 26 hips 37
    Does this mean most of us in this range tend to be pear shaped? LOL, again not scientific but merely observation.