Salmon Dinner Recipies???

124»

Replies

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    My favorite is to broil it, then top with a tablespoon of basil pesto. The combination of the creamy fish with pesto is dynamite. I thought I made it up until I saw Gordon Ramsay make it at one of the restaurants he resurrected on that show where he yells at people.
  • Walawender33
    Walawender33 Posts: 21 Member
    Marinate in brown sugar, water, honet and soy sauce. And grill. Its delicious
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    This is one of my faves

4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
    3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
    salt and pepper to taste
    1/4 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
    1/4 cup butter, melted

Directions
    1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
    2. Place salmon skin-side down on foil. Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet, and season with salt and pepper. Top with bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter.
    3. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    I buy salmon filets - and this is very easy - spray a pan with PAM Olive Oil - I use light Hellman's Mayo and Dijon Mustard - the grainy one- sweet paprika - sea salt and pepper plus a tiny tiny tiny bit of brown sugar - put in your oven on grill close to the top so it gets good color - about 15 minutes on high and fresh lemon juice -
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Bump for recipe ideas for tomorrow's dinner :)