Sisterhood HCP Week 5

Options

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    last chance workout too funny im gonna try that sat night, maybe :grumble: although i just fell up the stairs about 15 min ago and hurt a little :cry: (but i will live):flowerforyou:

I have good news :drinker: for the first time ever i reached 1,000 calories (a little over that) i know its not great but for me that is huge (i had a snack after dinner so it helped a bit but honesty here i only had breakfast lunch and dinner and then the snack) if i try to eat any more calories though i will throw up :sick: so i will take this small victory and hope it helps me on the scale and if not then ill just keep going with excercise and eating until something happens again we shall see... funny story my brother got sick over the weekend stomache thing only three days but he was throwing up and he then weighed himself, he lost three pounds (geeze) then sis got sick for two days right after him she weighed herself she also lost three pounds...is it wrong i hope i get it :laugh: ???
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Mister Sister... We will be cheering you on!!! Know that you'll be in our prayers tomorrow!!!:drinker:
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    Well I haven't had my offical weigh in at work, but I weighed myself at home and I was down 2 lbs. That puts me at a total of 20 lbs lost since the first of the year! I'm pretty excited about that!
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    My goal is to be able to catch Thompsons for the amount of weight lost...she seems to be leading the pack right now from what I can tell!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Well I haven't had my offical weigh in at work, but I weighed myself at home and I was down 2 lbs. That puts me at a total of 20 lbs lost since the first of the year! I'm pretty excited about that!

SO proud of you mister sister :bigsmile: to bad there isnt a happy dance icon i would love to give that to you. 20 pounds is AMAZING im still hope to finally reach 10 :cry: :devil: 5 weeks in fingers crossed. Its good your excited embrace it and i have no doubt you will reach thompson only for the fact that you are a guy and if you watch the biggest loser (I HAVENT SEEN THIS WEEKS SO PLEASE NO SPOILERS UNTIL TOM NIGHT unfortunetly i have school until 9 pm and have a 45 minute commute home and miss the whole entire thing :cry: that show is such a support for me) they lose much bigger numbers then girls. although thompson is doing great.
    how is your wife feeling about your weight loss?

have we all been on this diet for 5 weeks i started january 12 when did everyone else start?
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to catch Thompsons for the amount of weight lost...she seems to be leading the pack right now from what I can tell!
    I am sure you will catch me and pass me in no time. For the simple reason that guys seem to lose more. I think I will be hiting my plato when I get to 190. That is usually where I get and have a hard time breaking that.
    Pep- I started January 5th, good thinking to see when everyone started.
  • thompsons81702
    Options

SO proud of you mister sister :bigsmile: to bad there isnt a happy dance icon i would love to give that to you. 20 pounds is AMAZING im still hope to finally reach 10 :cry: :devil: 5 weeks in fingers crossed. Its good your excited embrace it and i have no doubt you will reach thompson only for the fact that you are a guy and if you watch the biggest loser (I HAVENT SEEN THIS WEEKS SO PLEASE NO SPOILERS UNTIL TOM NIGHT unfortunetly i have school until 9 pm and have a 45 minute commute home and miss the whole entire thing :cry: that show is such a support for me) they lose much bigger numbers then girls. although thompson is doing great.
    how is your wife feeling about your weight loss?

have we all been on this diet for 5 weeks i started january 12 when did everyone else start?

I am such a Biggest loser fan! I hate that it does not even start until the 28th here on our tv. I can not wait to watch it. I always get very motivated to lose weight when this show is on.
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    I actually started mine on the 1st of Jan. I knwo it's kind of corny to start a new years resolution. But I told my seld this year it wasn't going to be a diet, it was going to be a complete 180 from where I had been. This is the first ime that I can remember that I have actually stuck with a resolution this long. I think we have all made it through the hardest part, which is breaking away from the bad eating habits to form new ones that are more healthy! So for that i say Congrats to us a TEAM!
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    *****UPDATE******
    When I got to work and weighed in I was actually down a lb from where I was this morning. My scale at home is digital and old so I'm sure it's not the most accurate one. We got us a real fancy one at work that is brand new. SO I'm gonna go by that one! :laugh:
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    *****UPDATE******
    When I got to work and weighed in I was actually down a lb from where I was this morning. My scale at home is digital and old so I'm sure it's not the most accurate one. We got us a real fancy one at work that is brand new. SO I'm gonna go by that one! :laugh:
    Yay! So 3 lbs this week! I need a new scale but I am scared it will tell me I am heavier than I am. I have a plain old kind that the dial goes up when you step on it. It is not old but I want a digital. Our old digital broke and I couldn't see spending $60 on a new one. I guess I should break down and do it some time soon though.
  • MissResa
    Options
    Holy crap, you guys!!! I'm so happy for you, but send some of that weight loss my way!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    Well i wish I could call it a full 3 lbs, but in all reality it is more like 2.3 lbs. But I am still happy to see the big numbers tick down a little bit. The scale here at work goes to the exact tenth and the one I have at home only does half and whole lbs. It's just one of those victories that help mentally.
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    Let me just tell you gals something............Friday is our weigh in day here at work and someone had the sones to bring in 24 assorted Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to work! some are glaze, some are choclate, and choclate w/ sprinkles and some are creme filled! What a horrible thing to do to the ones of us that are working at this thing really hard. I told one of the girls that works here to let me know when she was going to eat one that way i could smell it and watch her eat it and then she could tell me about after she was done. I WILL NOT EAT ONE! STAY STRONG! They all know that sweets are my downfall!:explode:
  • MissResa
    Options
    It sounds like someone is plotting against you... Enable-er!!! Enable-er!!! Don't let them tempt you!!! Stay strong, and I know you can do it!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Let me just tell you gals something............Friday is our weigh in day here at work and someone had the sones to bring in 24 assorted Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to work! some are glaze, some are choclate, and choclate w/ sprinkles and some are creme filled! What a horrible thing to do to the ones of us that are working at this thing really hard. I told one of the girls that works here to let me know when she was going to eat one that way i could smell it and watch her eat it and then she could tell me about after she was done. I WILL NOT EAT ONE! STAY STRONG! They all know that sweets are my downfall!:explode:

you hit 20 pounds thats awesome im ready for the big 1-0 sounds like you had your temptation challenge and won good for you.

yes i think everyone should say when they started the diet so we have an idea like i said i started jan 12 that means this is really my fifth week aaaah cant believe it and mister dont worry i made the resolution on new years but wasnt as commited as you good for you for really starting it on the first.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I agree Pep...

I started on 2/9/09...3 lbs down :grumble:

however the continuing theme is slow and steady wins the race right?

Hope every one is having a good day :flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    I agree Pep...

well that is my theme at least :bigsmile: i am the tortoise :love: but everyone can be and we will beat the rabbit
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    I agree Pep...

well that is my theme at least :bigsmile: i am the tortoise :love: but everyone can be and we will beat the rabbit
    Hey I hope I'm not the rabit. I know I am in the lead right now but I am sure it will not stay that way for long. I am not sure how it is falling off me. I eat all my calories, some times more. I just workout like crazy and I actually slowed that down this week cause I think I was working out to much and not eating my workout calories so my body was hanging onto the pounds. I was basically putting myself to low on calorie intake.
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    Does Anyone have an idea where all of our other team members have gone to. It seems like there is only a couple of us keeping this thing alive.
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    Does Anyone have an idea where all of our other team members have gone to. It seems like there is only a couple of us keeping this thing alive.
    That is what I keep saying. We are dropping off like flys.