Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Underwear in pictures?

***Not questioning the rules/mods or anything of the sort!*** Just curious :]

What are your thoughts about profile pictures with the user in their underwear? Offensive/Not and why?
I used to see many rants about this with different opinions

Mine, I personally really do not care. I mean if it is a thong shot with legs spread I might, but progress pics in underwear nahhh I don't

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    ***Not questioning the rules/mods or anything of the sort!*** Just curious :]

What are your thoughts about profile pictures with the user in their underwear? Offensive/Not and why?
    I used to see many rants about this with different opinions

Mine, I personally really do not care. I mean if it is a thong shot with legs spread I might, but progress pics in underwear nahhh I don't

Lol. Personally I don't really care. Not much offends me. It does sometimes say a thing or two about the person. Like you said though, depends on the pose.
  • I guess it depends on the content of the pic. Like you said, spread eagle...no. Progress pics, just fine
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    As long as it's not obviously sexual I don't see what difference it makes...if it's a swimsuit no one would complain.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    I think it's fine. People can get their kicks at a lot of other sites if that's what they're looking for. People tend to look better naked and that's as close as we can get here. lol
  • Certainly depends on the pose.
    I had a picture in my undies that I took because I don't have a swimsuit. I was told it was very unnecessary o.O Certainly showed no more than a string bikini that is for sure!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Fear is a reaction, confidence is a choice.

If your proud of it, bring the heat and come correct! I'm from Pennsylvania...SHOW ME.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Agree....pose is important, and no different than a two piece. I say who cares. Not like it makes a tinkers damn at the end of the day. :)
  • Shawn_Marie
    Shawn_Marie Posts: 307 Member
    I say there no different than a swim suit, so why do ppl care. JMO
  • I am afraid of many more things than underpants. Post away!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    I don't mind, but sometimes I do wish these pictures were labeled NSFW. I am on this site often at work, and while a fitness site shouldn't make the powers at be question anything, some of the pictures might raise some eyebrows if they walk by at the right time.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    My undies are a little bigger than your undies..... :laugh: I have some in my profile.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I just hate ugly underwear. If you are going to have underwear pics, wear the underwear you want the hospital to see if you were in an accident.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Underwear?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    I just hate ugly underwear. If you are going to have underwear pics, wear the underwear you want the hospital to see if you were in an accident.

This!! Or underwear that is NOT from Frederick's of Hollywood/entirely lace/g-string. There have been some lacy panty booty shots where if it were not for MFPs crappy pic quality, you'd totally see sphincter.

Boy shorts, hipsters, or even standard bikinis are fine and I don't care. But the rules say no unders at all.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I find that underwear can sometimes distract viewers from nice room decor (like Star Wars dolls and unmade beds).
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    Could I please get some examples of a thong spread eagle before I make my decision.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Most of the ppl in underwear its like they are wearing a bikini. So I think whatever. Its not like they are wearing risky underwear.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Watch out for....dannylives(enter current number here)
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    i think there are underwear pics where you can tell someone is presenting their accomplishments, and there are underwear pics where you can tell someone is presenting their *kitten*. i don't really care much either way, but i'm here to support the former. i prefer other sites for the latter.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Most of the ppl in underwear its like they are wearing a bikini. So I think whatever. Its not like they are wearing risky underwear.

No risky underwear!