ANY AMERICAN IDOL FANS!

Options
13»

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha... 10 minutes and we were done... we just skipped to where they had people standing and waiting for the results. This is going to be the way we watch all season long!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Okay..either Tatiana IS on some sort of drugs, or she NEEDS to be!! hahaha...
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha... 10 minutes and we were done... we just skipped to where they had people standing and waiting for the results. This is going to be the way we watch all season long!

I like to DVR Idol also the commercials drive me crazy. But, I don't mind the entertainment. :happy:

GREY you are right. Tatiana was very reserved. She knew she did not want to be pegged as the crazy one. However it was to late for her. I think she will do fine. She got her fame. :noway: :noway:

Tailea; I Bet Anoop comes back later.

Arewethereyet: Yes, Those are the Three that made it to the 12. :bigsmile:

Kathy
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Go Danny!! How are they going to decide the last 3 for the top 12??
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Go Danny!! How are they going to decide the last 3 for the top 12??

Good Question.

Not sure. They have so many twist. Maybe they will make up a group and we can vote on the final three. Not sure if they said. If anyone else has an idea, please do tell.

Kathy
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Very proud of America! Alexis and Danny were 2 that had to make and I'm alright with the oil rig guy. I hope Anoop can slide into one of the last 3 spots.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT ANOOP?!

I really liked him too :cry:
  • imee69
    Options
    maybe Anoop will get in if they do a wild card... cuz if they're only picking 3 from the 3 groups... that's just 9 of them and usually there's 12 right?!?

what we did last year @ work was after watching them sing on a tuesday then we take vote the next day who will be going home and who ever gets the most points by the end of the season gets a price - McDonald's happy meal idol toys... it was fun! we'll diffinately going to do that again this year...

btw, how do you post a picture here?
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I started watching last season and now I'm hooked! I want the guy who works the oil rigs to win :happy: I just really like what he's trying to do for his family and he seems really talented.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Danny Gokey :love: I think he's amazing.

the girls last night did not impress me at all..

I agree completely with both statements. I was disappointed with the girls and most of the guys, honestly. Is tonight the results show?

NO! I love Danny Gokey...hahaha I was happy with all of the results last night..Tantianna GONE yehaaaaaa
  • lsandoval2
    Options
    i LOVE danny he is my pick!!!

but i did like ANOOP! and the first guy to perform ricky braddy did really good too(and he was kind of a cutie). hopefully they get a wild card pick.

the girls weren't that great. this round with the exception of alexis(who shouldn't have dirtied up her look. she should have stayed true to who she was. maybe dirtied it a little, but the skimpy black dress look was too much). and the natural woman girl wasn't too bad.

i am hoping the next 12 learn the lesson and pick good songs!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I like Danny and Anoop hope he comes back on the wildcard spots. I agree about Tatiana if she had gotten through OMG. I couldn't believe how inconsiderate she was of Danny she didn't even clap when he finished singing his follow-up performance and she was clearly trying to get the camera on herself by whining. She didn't even have any real tears I felt like singing "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen!" Ugh!:huh:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again