Poop Poop Poop!!!

Options

Replies

• TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell!!!

You might need a C-section or episiotomy to make this come through. Best wishes.

not to LOL but this ^^^

but really EAT or drink PRUNES! I have 2 prunes and a fiberone brownie every morning with my tea and it keeps me regular. I have always had lots of problems in this department.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    PS. don't eat bananas, apples or yogurt.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Like others have said, please go see a doctor. This may continue to happen (it's common with post-gallbladder surgery) but 20 days is beyond the norm.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell!!!

You might need a C-section or episiotomy to make this come through. Best wishes.

LMAO!!!! Maybe I can get my tummy tuck as well!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your sugestions/comments/concerns.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    doctor doctor doctor.
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    dr!

When I can't go i have a few vodka and redbulls and a *kitten*. works every time for me!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My husband who also had his GB out swears by sauerkraut.
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    I think you can have something like up to 50grams of fiber so I'd add more fiber. Also, lots of things have fiber that will bind you up. Like fiber one bars can actually be binding in the long run. Veggies and Fruits...best fiber around!
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    dr!

When I can't go i have a few vodka and redbulls and a *kitten*. works every time for me!

A cig does work every time, huh? Hahaha!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Eat sweet potatoes with skin. This works for me like a charm. :) Also kale/spinach/carrot/apple/pear juice together works too.
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I read an article a couple of years ago about a Japanese solution.

When you get up in the morning, drink 4 very large glasses of water -- I tried it and swear by it. Now I start every day by drinking two.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    dr!

Do they still call them *kitten* in some places? Cool!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I read an article a couple of years ago about a Japanese solution.

When you get up in the morning, drink 4 very large glasses of water -- I tried it and swear by it. Now I start every day by drinking two.
    I have been doing this for years, maybe not 4 but at least one tall glass.
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    dr!

A cig does work every time, huh? Hahaha!

Ooooo... i forgot, mainly people that aren't UK based here - CIGARETTE! I mean a ciggie :) But yes, nicotine, not that im suggesting anyone start smoking.... just in my experience lol
  • gtplumb
    Options
    Here is a nice easy natural laxative to try. Take a lemon and cut it in half, squeeze juice into one cup of water and add the lemon rind then bring to a boil. drink it hot or cold. only do this for 3 days (3 days on, 3 days off) This tends to work for me in less than 24 hours but takes my husband a few days.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This happens to me, I have went to see my Dr about it, turns out that I do not need the reccommended fiber intake - if I eat that or more it works opposite than the way you would think. I suggest you go to yours but until you can get in there... Boiled cabbage, instant coffee, tons of water, the Q-Tip with vaseline (which was brought up) works wonderfuly.

I hope you can get this resolved its a horrible feeling. Good luck!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I think you might want to get a checkup.
    On the bright side, you'll probably have some weight loss when thus issue is cleared up!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i poop multiple times a day. i can't imagine just once in 20 days. sounds like you need to make a trip to el doctoro!!!!
  • ahersh00
    Options
    You really need to increase your fruit intake.
    You should definitely try some Miralax, colace, and milk of magnesia.
    You need to see a doctor.
    =)