Get OUT of my pantry!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms!!

Its only these not all chocolate. I can keep any other chocolate around and have one small piece every other day or so... I bought two bags of valentine's day Peanut M&Ms for my party last Sat and only one bag made it to the party. :embarassed:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Carrot Cake with that yummy frosting and that cute lil carrot on the top.....................I decided that when I get 1/2 through my goals........I am gonna sit down and enjoy that cake....but not until then and thats 65 pounds away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My new problem is that I bought high fiber crackers, you get 17 a serving and either laughing cow cheese or whipped cream cheese...I can't stop:frown:

I never used to have those kinds snacks like chips and dip, but since I've started eating healthy, I thought they'd help me out...but nooooooo, I eat the whole box and container of cheese in 3 days. I stopped losing about 2 weeks ago:grumble: when I made list of things I had heard about over the computer, here or at hungry girl, I think I need to get back to basics. :ohwell:

Stay on the outside aisles of the grocery store. Is a calorie just a calorie? I'm starting to wonder.
  • nicolet04
    Options
    My chocolate chip cookies and my oatmeal butterscotch cookies......i try not to make them but i get alot of requests for them, so it can be hard!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    sunflower seeds - I can't go past the cabinet without pouring "just a handful" - but then I end up eating the whole container in 2 days! :noway:

They're SUPPOSED to be for a topping on our salads :embarassed:

Yes, those are something else I quit buying for salad's because they only make it to ONE salad and I do the same thing..handful here and there...:grumble: