BL Blue Team WEEK 8

Options
124»

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    sanifrey - I'm happy to say that since we made those challenges for ourselves in Week 7, I've only had one small glass of chocolate milk! Yay!!! :laugh:

Great to hear!! Any ideas for a new challenge for this week??
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    ALright today was not a very good day for me. It started by steping on the scale. Yea I gained weight. I will find out how much for sure when Rach puts up that little thingy. :explode: Im upset with myself however I know this is the way it goes. We bought some exercise stuff (for my husband) and now we are going into a personal challenge so I need to kick his butt and loose more weight than him because that way I can get what I want :tongue: I don't know yet but I shall get something cool. O the other bad thing we went to taco bell. O yummy. But tonight and this morning I ate healthy and I plan on working out. I have to kick his butt. 2.gif can't say it much better than that. :laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I posted progress pictures on my profile - check it out!

You are looking wonderful. I now wish I would have taken pictures like that with my clothes on. :tongue: I just have my bra and underwear on does anyone know if I can post those to my profile??
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Those might get locked :laugh:

I wish I had a better start pic but I didn't take to kindly to having my picture taken back in the fat days.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I posted progress pictures on my profile - check it out!

You are looking wonderful. I now wish I would have taken pictures like that with my clothes on. :tongue: I just have my bra and underwear on does anyone know if I can post those to my profile??

They might not get locked. As long as they cover as much as a bikini would, I don't see why it would be bad. :flowerforyou:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Sorry Blue Team my daughter had surgery, is doing much better now - but required my full attention. Looks like we have lost some weight. WAY TO GO everyone. I have not, in fact I have gained. Spring is almost here and I hope to start being able to work out again.