Toning but no real results...?

Options
124»

Replies

• Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Ate 1447 exercised 1169 net 278 remaining 722... Can you tell me what's wrong because perhaps I'm misunderstanding how it works... :-/

Goodness - after 3 pages of arguing about lifting (which I totally agree is the way to go!!) we seem to have found the real reason for you not losing weight...

You can not net 278 - and expect to lose weight - your body will hang onto every calorie that it gets.....
    Please read the links given to you - and take it seriously...
    Just a word of warning - when you start eating more you might intitially (for up to 2 or 3 weeks) actually pick up some weight until your body stabilises again and you start losing - so don't knee jerk when you see the scale go up - give it time
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options

Just a word of warning - when you start eating more you might intitially (for up to 2 or 3 weeks) actually pick up some weight until your body stabilises again and you start losing - so don't knee jerk when you see the scale go up - give it time
    this is really important!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well I wouldn't say awful... That is like my dream body haha xD

I think the second pic would be a girls dream body lol........
  • Kyliechristie
    Options

I aspire to number 1 but if it means nothing but chicken breast and broccoli, 8 hours in the gym and no fluids then *kitten* that - i'd be happy with number 2 and a normal life!
    PS. I think you forgot to describe the amount of fake tan in pic 1 as well! LOL
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options

I aspire to number 1 but if it means nothing but chicken breast and broccoli, 8 hours in the gym and no fluids then *kitten* that - i'd be happy with number 2 and a normal life!
    PS. I think you forgot to describe the amount of fake tan in pic 1 as well! LOL
    ditto!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) wow all this time ... No wonder!! So I'll eat more (healthy foods) and lift heavier... And less cardio... More intense workouts... To even it out better...
    Now you got it!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

I am a girl...?
  • mlrosa123
    mlrosa123 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yikes!! Ok thank you everyone!!! Much love! :)