anyone 5"6 and wanting to lose around 40lbs???

Options

Replies

• shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Since no one objected, I started the group! I will try to send an invite to everyone who posted on here, but if I miss someone here is the link to our group page.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1347-5-6-with-40-pounds-to-go
  • pip_roberts91
    pip_roberts91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks to ashley, a group has been made! so everyone join it and we can use it to motivate one another!

heres the link:

• Jermisha
    Options
    I am 5'6 but I would like to lose more than 40lbs.:ohwell:
  • swatts7622
    swatts7622 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am a 5'8 and wanting to lose 40 pounds also by aug 29th- My birthday.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was in your shoes but I have reached goal:bigsmile: I am 5'6 and my highest was 197lbs. Last time I weighed myelf I was 148 lbs. I am in a "No scale til Jan 2012 challenge" so my scale is wrapped and under my tree until Jan 2012 but I can still help motivate anyone:happy: I work out at home to dvd's and I pretty much eat what I want so no restrictions tehehehehehe. You can do it~!!!!!!
  • AGATE561
    Options
    HEY! We have the same goal, 5 "6 and 190lb. however I dont think i can wait that long to lose 40. My goal is to lose it by April
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A little taller but would love to lose the same..let's do this!
  • pip_roberts91
    Options
    HEY! We have the same goal, 5 "6 and 190lb. however I dont think i can wait that long to lose 40. My goal is to lose it by April

Id love to lose it sooner so any help would be appreciated!
  • dvcook
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" and what to lose 50lbs!!!!!!!
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    5'5 1/2, currently have about 30 lbs. to go for my current goal. Already lost 29 since starting, but it's been almost a year. Mostly in the past 3 months while joining challenges. I'm determined to get the rest off by the summer. It'd be a nice feeling to try on a bikini for the first time ever! (not my reason for loosing weight, just a side bonus!) =D
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Do we have a group? What's it called? Whoever's in charge of it, please send me an invite to join! :)
  • prettier_me
    prettier_me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i'm about 5'6" and 160, looking to lose about 40 pounds by september!
  • pip_roberts91
    Options

This is the group for anyone who wants to join!
  • elodea
    elodea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but I would love to join this group. I'm 5'6 and hovering back and forth over the 200 lb mark. I would love to get down to 150. When I tried the group link it went to a dead page. Is there another link to use? I lost 23 pounds last year and have gained almost all of it back so I am determined this time to keep going and keep it off. Would love help with motivation!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and been on the site for 2 weeks and have lost 5 pounds, my goal is to reach 145 and see how I feel there. Feel free for anyone to add me, love the support. I am walking about 6x a week at average of 45-60 minutes a time.
  • StayMe
    StayMe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well I am close. I am 5'4" ..starting point was lose 45 lbs....I have lost 10....35 to go
  • skinnyjo76
    Options
    Close?I'm 5'5" with 38lbs to lose. :happy:
  • KansasRain
    Options
    well i am 5'6 and half and i have a lot more then 40lbs to loose but my goal weight is 150....i am currently (this is hard to say) 287 so i have 137lbs to loose.
  • amcalmond
    Options
    I am in the same boat!
  • pohsim
    Options
    5'2" and need to lose 40lbs by August!

Any support would be greatly appreciated as I have a habit of falling off the wagon every so often :|

Feel free to add : )