anyone 5"6 and wanting to lose around 40lbs???

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well I began losing weight at 185lbs, I am like 5'6 1/2" and I want to ultimately weigh 140lbs..so I have about 18 lbs to go,and about 8lbs to go for my first goal weight. I've already lost 30 (14 since joining MFP)...anyways... I'd love to be your friend, feel free to add me.
  • mmsexybetty
    mmsexybetty Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I want to lose 40lbs. Let's struggle together! :wink:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I started back in April and I'm in the 5'5-5'6 range with the original goal of getting from 189 to 140 (so around 50 pounds give or take). I've lost about 31 pounds now, so I'm looking to shed the last 19 pounds! :D Feel free to add me!
  • thogston
    thogston Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    40 lbs is so my goal! I lost 8lbs so far, also 5'6 I want to get back to 125. I was 125 many many years ago and now I am not. Time to shed those lbs and get a new wardrobe and dress in style once again! Good for you for the motivation and determination!
  • JessJess514
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and looking to lose 40 + 10 more lbs~~~ I could use some suppoort and I'm all about teamwork and making friends in this adventure, joiun me? Add me as you wish, I'd love to work towards our goal together :)
  • Hayley7611
    Options
    I am 5'6. . weighed 193 lbs on Nov. 7th when i decided to take my life into my own hands and diet! It has been a little over 3 months and i am now down to 149 and still losing! I hope you are able to stay motivated and good luck :)