MFP = fitness website or dating website lol

Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    a place for me to see free pics of hot chicks in their underwear so what kind of site would you call it

this is funny but true, some girls on here need to cover up a lil and have some class. sorry don't want to offend anyone but its one thing to post progress pics and one thing to post slutty pics. just saying.

I agree... it's kind of trashy!

For example? :bigsmile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I thought it was the next facebook?? :P Not sure about the dating stuff, not sure my husband would be ok with that, unless I was picking up another woman, perv! (him not you)
  • masterfitness4u
    Options

Ah! you feel for the classic line of "Keeping calling her a dude until she post her real pic of her" But is this the real you or a pic that you found googling hot chicks pic on google :happy:

hahaha, check my pics out and you be the judge. Why would I want to be anyone else? I keep everything real.

That's either you or you found a lot of these pics from a hot women on the internet in which case she might be mad :laugh:
    Ok, it's you. I've lived in Texas for a few years, I know better then to get a Texan women all worked up unless it's for a different reason :blushing: And another cute doggy as well :happy: Dogs are awesome!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    a place for me to see free pics of hot chicks in their underwear so what kind of site would you call it

this is funny but true, some girls on here need to cover up a lil and have some class. sorry don't want to offend anyone but its one thing to post progress pics and one thing to post slutty pics. just saying.

I agree... it's kind of trashy!

I now wear this bikini as my underwear. What else was I supposed to do with it??? :wink:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I thought it was the next facebook?? :P Not sure about the dating stuff, not sure my husband would be ok with that, unless I was picking up another woman, perv! (him not you)

It's def my new Facebook. I'm on here way more than fb.

Did I mention I also enjoy cooking and traveling? :wink:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Here Kitty! Kitty!.....:o)

LADIES!!! Do not fall for this trick...
    :sad:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Ah! you feel for the classic line of "Keeping calling her a dude until she post her real pic of her" But is this the real you or a pic that you found googling hot chicks pic on google :happy:

hahaha, check my pics out and you be the judge. Why would I want to be anyone else? I keep everything real.

That's either you or you found a lot of these pics from a hot women on the internet in which case she might be mad :laugh:
    Ok, it's you. I've lived in Texas for a few years, I know better then to get a Texan women all worked up unless it's for a different reason :blushing: And a cutie kitty as well :happy:

lmao! Yesh, its really me, and thank you for the compliments!! :blushing:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I will say, there are some awesome beautiful women on here, but I'm taken.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    sorry don't want to offend anyone but its one thing to post progress pics and one thing to post slutty pics. just saying.

Slutty pics? Where can we see said slutty pics?
    Just curious.. I mean.. I need to judge said sluttiness myself.
    Mom told me to never take anyone's word for it.
    :bigsmile:
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am missing hot MEN from my friends list :( OR, men at all because I think I only have 2 total! LOL Good thing I am married I guess!!! :happy:

yeah me too so for me it's a fitness site.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    sorry don't want to offend anyone but its one thing to post progress pics and one thing to post slutty pics. just saying.

:blushing:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for making my day. I have been swamped at work and it is getting worse as I read all the comments. Please keep it up and will catch up on it tonight.
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    could have sworn my FITNESS pal would be about fitness. if not my boyfriend won't be too happy.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOVE IT!!
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This question leads me to believe that I'm using this site all wrong.

You and M both... perhaps and inservice would help... ?
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    OMG this thread is hilarious! Literally just made my day! :) I welcome the advances too (mine are WANTED!:tongue: ) I don't see why you couldn't get all that you possibly could out of the site!

Just keep that "anaconda" I keep hearing about away (for now :wink: )
  • masterfitness4u
    Options

Someone wants to see women in there underwear :bigsmile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

It's def my new Facebook. I'm on here way more than fb.

Did I mention I also enjoy cooking and traveling? :wink:

Lol I'm on here a lot more then fb too :D... I love cooking but never have money to travel, unless it's to the grocery store or to pay bills LOL.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I :heart: how all the hotties came out to this thread.... makes it much easier to stalk you. :bigsmile:

I am just narcissistic enough to be able to pretend that was partially directed at me. :laugh:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I :heart: how all the hotties came out to this thread.... makes it much easier to stalk you. :bigsmile:

I am just narcissistic enough to be able to pretend that was partially directed at me. :laugh:

Hah I just realized I am narcissistic, I mean with blue eyes like these... :laugh: