MFP = fitness website or dating website lol

Replies

• Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?

Can you get fired for laughing loudly at your desk? (I'm a sucker for cheesy pick up lines)
    "Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?"

Depends on how many calories are in said drink....
    what's it matter... We'll work it off... <wink wink>

Well in that case let me get my HRM on so I can properly log my calories.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?

Can you get fired for laughing loudly at your desk? (I'm a sucker for cheesy pick up lines)

Good idea - MFP is notoriously over on its estimates.
  • Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?

Hey, Krull .......... nice family Christmas photo!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    We won best family photo last year. my mom is really proud of this one. We do this every year but this is the best one. Thank you for the compliment. Most people laugh and make comment without understanding.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member

Evidently so is the guy wanting to show people his anaconda
  • Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?

*Sets up tripod and camera* I like where this is going....

I scene when to 2 MFP get together on a date. No I am not texting, I am logging my food and later I will be logging my cardio :laugh:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member

Evidently so is the guy wanting to show people his anaconda

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So funny... can't breathe...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Did someone jsut declare open season????? I'm going mans huntin' !!!! :D

Lol "kill the wabbit..."

If it's done right you don't need the "wabbit"
    :embarassed: :noway:
    And this brings us to WNM's Unintentionally Pervy Quote Of the Week.
    :ohwell:

Nothing better than slipping it in there by accident
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Sooo you're saying this ISN'T a dating site???

lol
    This is my new MFP dating profile about me section:

I once lost a needle in a haystack and then found it. I breed prizewinning fish sticks. A long time ago I discovered a very small cucumber is called a gherkin. In my free time I have written a thesaurus that included an emphasis on one syllable words. Just recently I have discovered why the chicken crossed the road. But why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? *sigh* I do not know.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Think it will work? If not I might have to bust out some cheesy pick up lines.

Dude, cheesy pick up lines always rock!

lol I don't know if they're appropriate for the forum

Eh, appropriate shmappropriate!

Oh wait though, this thread is too entertaining to be locked!!!
  • Brandib1985
    Brandib1985 Posts: 54 Member
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".
    lol! I agree with this
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Hell, I thought it was a pet store....
    I'm with you big fella!!

I'm ALL woman!!! Rawr!

:flowerforyou: Why hid behind a cute doggy. You are all women :happy:

I had just changed out my picture to my pup, then was called a dude for the 2nd time, so I changed it back...
  • Nothing better than slipping it in there by accident

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's what resulted in my birth.
  • Hell, I thought it was a pet store....
    I'm with you big fella!!

I'm ALL woman!!! Rawr!

:flowerforyou: Why hid behind a cute doggy. You are all women :happy:

I had just changed out my picture to my pup, then was called a dude for the 2nd time, so I changed it back...

Ah! you feel for the classic line of "Keeping calling her a dude until she post her real pic of her" But is this the real you or a pic that you found googling hot chicks pic on google :happy:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Neither...it's a place to get my snark on and talk about wine!

Exactly!! :laugh:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member

Hey, Krull .......... nice family Christmas photo!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    We won best family photo last year. my mom is really proud of this one. We do this every year but this is the best one. Thank you for the compliment. Most people laugh and make comment without understanding.
    [/quote]

I'm a little curious about the new kid in the back, though.....................I don't remember him from last year!
    :huh: :huh:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

Ah! you feel for the classic line of "Keeping calling her a dude until she post her real pic of her" But is this the real you or a pic that you found googling hot chicks pic on google :happy:

hahaha, check my pics out and you be the judge. Why would I want to be anyone else? I keep everything real.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Nothing better than slipping it in there by accident

anytime that's happened with me it's resulted in the woman sounding like flipper "eh uh, eh uh, eh uh" and there's your sodomy joke of the day *rimshot* who wants some cake?
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

Your wife and I should have coffee some time ... that's fricking hilarious!!! :laugh:
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    a place for me to see free pics of hot chicks in their underwear so what kind of site would you call it

this is funny but true, some girls on here need to cover up a lil and have some class. sorry don't want to offend anyone but its one thing to post progress pics and one thing to post slutty pics. just saying.

I agree... it's kind of trashy!
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    I will gladly take any unwanted sexual advances.

Me too, because I'm married. LOL. I would love a little flirtations, because I'm sure that it is motivating. Anyone willing to flirt, please friend me. This has to be the best post of the day and I'm not finished reading everything.
  • Nothing better than slipping it in there by accident

anytime that's happened with me it's resulted in the woman sounding like flipper "eh uh, eh uh, eh uh" and there's your sodomy joke of the day *rimshot* who wants some cake?

I don't take cake from men who make women scream like flipper. XD