MFP = fitness website or dating website lol

Options

Replies

• masterfitness4u
    Options
    <<<<<<<< going through this thread adding every girl that thinks this is a dating site....... :flowerforyou:

:laugh:

Got 2 friends request already. Hope they are not stalkers :cry:
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I came here to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubblegum! ;)
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<< going through this thread adding every girl that thinks this is a dating site....... :flowerforyou:

Got 2 friends request already. Hope they are not stalkers :cry:

me too, and I hope they are stalkers! :smokin:
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I will gladly take any unwanted sexual advances.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I came here to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubblegum! ;)

Go get 'em Duke, hahaha
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katie, I'm 28, active, nerdy, a dancer, a bookworm, and a teacher. I enjoy staying in being cozy with a good movie or going out on a nice hike...........

.....crap, sorry, I'm confusing this now with my eharmony account. :noway:

you forgot to say you like older men roflol

I like younger men...
    wink :wink: wink :blushing:
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

hit me in the face with a car! I :heart: that! haha
    You must be the wife lol......

Nope, my husband is the wife. :laugh: He's much more sensitive than I am.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?

Only if you wear that bacon bra ;)
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    i just had to comment, totally married to a great guy for 20 yrs but sooooooo love all the compliments and harmless flirtations that I get from mfp guy pals. it keeps me on my toes so hubby wont know what hit him in a few more lbs and maybe it will motivate him to get his *kitten* in shape also! I am looking damn good and I love the attention! just sayin!

<
    :love: I agree, hubby better watch for all those guys with hot pics and never what to meet in person :laugh:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Most of my male friends are married.....so I'll take fitness for $200 Alex lol!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Let's just put it this way...the F does NOT stand for fitness :bigsmile:

LOL
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    <
    :love: I agree, hubby better watch for all those guys with hot pics and never what to meet in person :laugh:

Your hubby is jealous too?
  • masterfitness4u
    Options

:noway: Nothing ever happens good when you are upstairs alone in a locked room with a women:flowerforyou: Does these help :):tongue:
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am missing hot MEN from my friends list :( OR, men at all because I think I only have 2 total! LOL Good thing I am married I guess!!! :happy:

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading all these posts!!! hehe
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Hell, I thought it was a pet store....

It isn't?! ...So the one-eyed snake that some guy wanted to show me in private the other day wasn't... I think I need to sit down.

Now that's funny, not the guy telling you, but really thinking it was a snake. Was it a garden or anacanda?

Oh my! Good question - I'd like to know as well, and then send me his screen name if anaconda. :laugh:

False alarm. I thought it was an anaconda, but once I took off my glasses, I realized twas merely a tadpole. Apparently the man can't tell his amphibians from his reptiles. :yawn:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    My Finest Pets.......... :bigsmile: :love: :laugh: :wink:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I will gladly take any unwanted sexual advances.

They can't be unwanted if you're gladly, nevermind
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    <

Your hubby is jealous too?

:embarassed: I don't have a hubby. I like women all the way everyday :happy:
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure its place for people with common interest to meet up with out seeming desperate or odd lol