MFP = fitness website or dating website lol

Options

Replies

• JHolder1979
    Options
    So there I was looking from a distance.. Just watching the moisture slide down those elegant curves... I knew right then I had to have some.... Wait this is still AA right? Lol
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I've got some Skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow? oh wait... this is a fitness site. I've got some Sugar-Free Skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?

^this. *gigglesnort*
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Apparently most of you had some misohorny soup for lunch :laugh:

Yup. But I got the recipe on MFP so it's all good - logged it and made sure to drink some extra water to account for the sodium intake.
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Who said you can't get healthy AND meet the love of your life at the same time? Anything's possible, right?? lol
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Sooo you're saying this ISN'T a dating site???

lol
    This is my new MFP dating profile about me section:

I once lost a needle in a haystack and then found it. I breed prizewinning fish sticks. A long time ago I discovered a very small cucumber is called a gherkin. In my free time I have written a thesaurus that included an emphasis on one syllable words. Just recently I have discovered why the chicken crossed the road. But why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? *sigh* I do not know.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options

lol

I once lost a needle in a haystack and then found it. I breed prizewinning fish sticks. A long time ago I discovered a very small cucumber is called a gherkin. In my free time I have written a thesaurus that included an emphasis on one syllable words. Just recently I have discovered why the chicken crossed the road. But why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? *sigh* I do not know.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Think it will work? If not I might have to bust out some cheesy pick up lines.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

I am married, please promise not to flirt with me. We must only talk about the weather and rainbows. LMAO

How YOU doin'? didja see that rainbow last week?

lol.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<< going through this thread adding every girl that thinks this is a dating site....... :flowerforyou:

This cracks me up!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies of MFP...

original.jpg

Nothin, just having some misohorny soup. I had to use it, was freaking hilarious!!!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options

lol

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, cheesy pick up lines always rock!
  • nolachick
    Options
    Apparently most of you had some misohorny soup for lunch :laugh:

lmao
  • nolachick
    Options

lol

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

love this >>> But why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? *sigh* I do not know
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?

Can you get fired for laughing loudly at your desk? (I'm a sucker for cheesy pick up lines)
    "Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?"

Depends on how many calories are in said drink....
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Excuse me <insert MFP Screen name here>, Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?

Can you get fired for laughing loudly at your desk? (I'm a sucker for cheesy pick up lines)

what's it matter... We'll work it off... <wink wink>
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options

what's it matter... We'll work it off... <wink wink>

*Sets up tripod and camera* I like where this is going....
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options

lol

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, cheesy pick up lines always rock!

lol I don't know if they're appropriate for the forum
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Hell, I thought it was a pet store....
    I'm with you big fella!!

I'm ALL woman!!! Rawr!

:flowerforyou: Why hid behind a cute doggy. You are all women :happy:
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Here Kitty! Kitty!.....:o)
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

HA HA HA HA HA!!! This is priceless.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

Hey, Krull .......... nice family Christmas photo!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: