MFP = fitness website or dating website lol

Options

Replies

• DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    <<<<<<<< going through this thread adding every girl that thinks this is a dating site....... :flowerforyou:

I think it is a dating site... :bigsmile:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    This is my new MFP dating profile about me section:

I once lost a needle in a haystack and then found it. I breed prizewinning fish sticks. A long time ago I discovered a very small cucumber is called a gherkin. In my free time I have written a thesaurus that included an emphasis on one syllable words. Just recently I have discovered why the chicken crossed the road. But why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? *sigh* I do not know.
  • kayelrick
    kayelrick Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a swingers site

lmao . . . . .
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You get out of it what you put into it.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am missing something because I haven't been hit on once and I am hot! lol
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am crying at my desk I am laughing so hard at the PET STORE COMMENT!!!
    I tissue please right now! lol
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    It's not a dating site. What are the chances at two people liking each other enough to meet in real life and are reasonably close to each other? It's not set up for that.

Actually, when I first joined MFP a few years ago I had two friends on here who were in completely opposite states (and opposite coasts, actually) and they ended up meeting, dating, falling in love, moving to one central location and getting married. So it could happen!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I clearly need to check this forum more often
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

I once lost a needle in a haystack and then found it. I breed prizewinning fish sticks. A long time ago I discovered a very small cucumber is called a gherkin. In my free time I have written a thesaurus that included an emphasis on one syllable words. Just recently I have discovered why the chicken crossed the road. But why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? *sigh* I do not know.

my mind is officially blown lol
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    a place for me to see free pics of hot chicks in their underwear so what kind of site would you call it

this is funny but true, some girls on here need to cover up a lil and have some class. sorry don't want to offend anyone but its one thing to post progress pics and one thing to post slutty pics. just saying.

totally agree!!!
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am missing something because I haven't been hit on once and I am hot! lol
    going to check you out right now lol
  • kaiteggert
    kaiteggert Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's questions like this that make me LOVE this site. I know it's slightly serious, but I'm actually coming from Weight Watchers and this site has been SOOOOOO much more helpful than that one!!!!!!! I don't know about y'all...but I'm here for the men. ;-) JK!!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Did someone jsut declare open season????? I'm going mans huntin' !!!! :D

Lol "kill the wabbit..."

If it's done right you don't need the "wabbit"
    :embarassed: :noway:
    And this brings us to WNM's Unintentionally Pervy Quote Of the Week.
    :ohwell:
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hell, I thought it was a pet store....

It isn't?! ...So the one-eyed snake that some guy wanted to show me in private the other day wasn't... I think I need to sit down.

Bahaha! Awesome.

One eyes snake??? I think it just became a Petting Zoo!!!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    fitness only if your hurting for a date go on dateing sights please.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

:heart:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I :heart: how all the hotties came out to this thread.... makes it much easier to stalk you. :bigsmile:

MFP = My favorite pervs
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I :heart: how all the hotties came out to this thread.... makes it much easier to stalk you. :bigsmile:

MFP = My favorite pervs

lmao
  • masterfitness4u
    Options

MFP = My favorite pervs

Yep, it's a trap and it works every time :laugh:
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    for me been flirted with can motivate you just as much , everyone loves a compliment within reason and sometimes it can brighten up your day ....xx take what you need from mfp,