Is there an MFP friend you want to ask out on a date? :)

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Yes.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    I'm married but if my wife ever got tired of me and threw me out there is a couple on Mfp I think I'd get along with, I love my wife dearly, but some reason I can drive that woman mad as well. I'm innocent I tell you!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Yeah, there's a few actually but my wife keeps telling me I'm not allowed.....pffft. :frown:

Well I guess it's a good thing you asked her first... Lol.
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Depends how far I have to drive, nom sayin'?
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    sure
  • Yes, a few.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 673 Member
    Sure do! But he rejected me :( LOL. He said it would be best for us to remain friends. Meh.

Oh I feel sorry..... for the guy! Because he missed an opportunity to have someone like you. Just carry on & I'm sure you'll meet better guys out there who will date you.

Aw thank you! :)
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    I'm new here so no one yet.

And after the last 4 months of dating my boyfriend and then finding out he was married.....not sure if I am willing to take a chance on dating. =/
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    I want to go out on a date w/ every single one of my mfp friends that think their ugly, unnatteactive, useless, and generally unappealing.
    One by one, id tell em what specifically makes them a wonderful person, how oh so sorely wrong they are with their self deprecation, and how each one specifically inspires me on different occasions.

We'd prob talk all night and id be dead tired for work the next morn, tho i think it would be worth it.
  • No, all my friends are a million miles away from me.... So, there is no point actually
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    Yep... There is one in would definitely take on a date
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Loads really. It'd be interesting just to chat and hear everyone's story, 1-2-1. Everyone has something unique to say. Always interesting.
  • Yes there are some but anyway I don't think I can do it or to even accept their offers too (if there's any) because I live in the other side of the world, unless they're living in the same city where I live.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't understand the question a bit but now I corrected my answer above.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    hahah Absofreakinglutly. I know they know who they are as well :-)
  • I wouldn't mind going out with anyone on my friend's list. That's one of my criteria for requesting people, can I see myself hanging with them outside of the site.

Some not so innocent things even crossed my mind about a couple of them but I dare not say I would be interested in pursuing anything of that nature. I love to get to know people so I would def do that if provided the opportunity.:wink:
  • Me. But I fear it would be a torrid and sordid love affair. No good for anyone involved.

sounds good to me! :)
  • wilkyway
    wilkyway Posts: 151
    Yes, and I think it'd be mutual, hehe
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    No, not because I dont have some hott guy friends on here.. but because i'm scared to meet people from the internet... i always think i'll be murdered or something lol

^^^^This.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    No... I just want these threads to die!!!! LOL
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Yes but my fiancee would have a problem with that. I want to keep my fiancee happy so I have to respectfully decline any advances