Is there an MFP friend you want to ask out on a date? :)

Options

Replies

• dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Told my 13 year old daughter some advice on this the other day. I spent from 8th grade to 11th grade with a mad crush on this guy...never told him. Came across him about 20 years later, happily married--both of us, talked about it and he had no idea I had a crush on him. If you ask and are turned down...you are rejected once. If you never ask you are rejected repeatedly. Don't know about the rest of you, but your posts are funny and your picture is hot...how bad could you be?

I might seem like an ok guy, but I'm a secretly real *kitten*.

Its no secret, I read your posts in the forums! :laugh:
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Now this is an interesting topic on a boring day! I'd have to say...I bet I could think of a few but none of them live anywhere near me sooooooo it works out great lol!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    It would probably be a good thing to date someone on MFP because they would help me to keep up with my healthy life style! I have dated guys who can eat like whale and never gain a pound! It was discouraging and unhealthy to have that in my life. someone I can cook with and share with would be great-
    My MFP friends know I get asked out for Pizza a lot by dates....Argggg it makes me an angry elf!
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Date? Pffffft... who's DTF?
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I want to go out on a date w/ every single one of my mfp friends that think their ugly, unnatteactive, useless, and generally unappealing.
    One by one, id tell em what specifically makes them a wonderful person, how oh so sorely wrong they are with their self deprecation, and how each one specifically inspires me on different occasions.

We'd prob talk all night and id be dead tired for work the next morn, tho i think it would be worth it.
    aw this was great
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Considering I'm married and fear castration, I would say no. But if I was still on the market, my answer probably would be different.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Yes. A few from each gender please :smile:
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Date? Pffffft... who's DTF?

Or FFF??? LOL Just kidding...
  • Art2011
    Art2011 Posts: 15
    Options
    :laugh:
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I want to go out on a date w/ every single one of my mfp friends that think their ugly, unnatteactive, useless, and generally unappealing.
    One by one, id tell em what specifically makes them a wonderful person, how oh so sorely wrong they are with their self deprecation, and how each one specifically inspires me on different occasions.

We'd prob talk all night and id be dead tired for work the next morn, tho i think it would be worth it.

Wow. This answer is incredible. Very cool.
    ]happily married MFP-er]
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My lips are sealed :wink:

:smooched:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My lips are sealed :wink:

:smooched:
    Totally read that the wrong way...or perhaps the right way.
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    There are a few I stalk, my wife wouldn't like me dating anyone, but everyone likes eye candy.
  • pderrick84
    pderrick84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh absolutely I have some hottie friends!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    probably but my heart is taken :\ will find out soon if she feels the same
  • clarkey16876
    Options
    i thought there was but how wrong was i
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Possibly.

Not looking for serious or any commitment though!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I didn't before, now I do XD
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Definately
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    there are a few nice girls, but they are all taken. Which is actually the case with girls in the flesh too.

Guys, just don't bother asking nice girls out because they are never single.