Is there an MFP friend you want to ask out on a date? :)

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Can I ask myself out on a date?
    I have a really pretty blue dress that needs to be worn but nowhere to go in it and no one to take me!
    I guess one of these days I'll just have to take myself out.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    No, not because I dont have some hott guy friends on here.. but because i'm scared to meet people from the internet... i always think i'll be murdered or something lol

I'm the exact same way D:

People get murdered by people from the internet, from the neighborhood and by people they don't know :P
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Yes,more than one:)
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't know about a date, but I sure would like to take all my lady MFP friends out for a ride on my Street Glide. I just love riding with a lady along the ocean or through the country with a lady on the back of the bike!! Now if they have their own bike that's great too. So far all of the friends I've met on MFP are great and I'd love to meet them all!!

Not on my Bobber though....my Bobber is all about riding solo!! Wind therapy!
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    No, not because I dont have some hott guy friends on here.. but because i'm scared to meet people from the internet... i always think i'll be murdered or something lol

I'm the exact same way D:

People get murdered by people from the internet, from the neighborhood and by people they don't know :P

Nobody can be trusted. I'll just go lock myself in my room forever now.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

:laugh: Do you have a panic room?
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options

:laugh: Do you have a panic room?

I'm in it right now, actually. Complete with monitors that watch different parts of the house, two shotguns, & a mini fridge. Free wi-fi is a plus.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Nah.
  • mudpaw
    mudpaw Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Everybody relax. There is absolutely nothing wrong with meeting people you've met online. If your unsure then bring your friends along for backup. And if you end fighting, make sure you record it on your phone and post on youtube. Hahahaa! Just kidding, no seriously folks the only people you have to worry about on the internet is the united states government. they're probably watching you right now.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    No...because I usually have to smell someone to have a crush on them. Haha ha ha.

That is the creepiest answer. LOL.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Since April of 2011 I have to go one week without seeing a thread like this...
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    MFP is not a dating site. My Fitness Pal. Fitness. Nowhere does it say anything about "dating" or that sort of thing.

But, yes. :blushing:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Most people get murdered by relatives, ex's, significant other, or "friends". Rarely, or almost never just by total strangers. Motivation usually has to be very strong.

Anyways, I'll date anyone that asks me.
  • nurse_chris
    Options
    Of course!!! I've met some special people on here... and some hotties!
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    negative
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    Not really......but there's a bunch of them that I'd like to see naked! ;-)

bahahahahahahahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    roll....
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Yes :wink:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    roll....