Exercise Videos ….. How many do you own?

Options
I have to admit that I own a lot of workout dvds and I am guilty of letting them collect dust! Just recently I have started putting my workout dvds to use! Yaay!!
Is there anyone else out there who owns ton’s of dvds like myself? If so which dvds do you own?

Listed below are most of the dvds I own..............

Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles

Leslie's Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms

Leslie Sansone's Walk It Off & Tone It Up

Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Lbs. Ultimate Collection

Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk

Leslie Sansone's 5-Day Slim Down

Leslie Sansone's Fast & Firm: 4 Really Big Miles

Leslie's Walk Away Your Waistline w. Walk Belt

Leslie Sansone's 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk

Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles

Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim Fast Start & 3 Fast Miles

Leslie Sansone's Advanced 5-Mile Walk

Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies Set

Stephanie Huckabee's Power Fit Harmony

Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30

Jillian Michaels' Killer Buns & Thighs

Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones

Jillian Michaels' 6 Week Six-Pack

Jari Love's Revved to the Max

Jari Love's Extremely Ripped Boot Camp

Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped Body Rock

Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped 1000

Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I own two yoga dvd's, one abs workout, a kettlebell workout, and Jillian's 30 Day Shred. My fave is the kettlebell one... it's got to be the best workout ever. Love it.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    I own a bunch of The Firm movies: Calorie Explosion and Burn & Shape are both new and unopened so far. Ultimate Fat Burning Collection is also new and I've just started it. Core Solutions and Slim Without the Gym are good friends of mine. They've really helped me fit back into smaller pants by tightening up my core. Somewhere lost in my house is 500 Calorie Explosion but after it gave me an asthma attack the first time, I threw it somewhere in frusteration and haven't found it yet. I'm a bit bad with the DVD work at home ones because I like to do what I want when I want it how I want it.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way too many to count, lol.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I have always wanted to try yoga but never got the courage to do so. I thought one had to be in shape in order to execute the poses. What is the name of the kettle bell dvd?
  • vleveille
    vleveille Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I"m a Beachbody crack head. lol
    P90X
    Insanity
    P90X 2 coming this week .

THEY WORK :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I did some when I had Netflix streaming, and I have EA Sports Active 2 for the Playstation, but no dvds.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I own 3 firm workout dvds, can't remember the names though. I know the workout dvds require a stepper!
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Lmao! Yes I know what you mean by having way too many to name.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I own 0.

:ohwell:
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    8, and I want a lot more, lol.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    :laugh: @ your beach body crack head comment. I have always wanted to try p90x, but of course I never have that much cash at once in order to buy dvds
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I sometimes want more but I have to tell myself enough is enough! It's like an addiction!
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I own 0.

:ohwell:

Do you workout at the gym?
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I own 7 Jillian Michael's DVDs. 30 days shred, ripped in 30, 6 weeks 6 pack, No more trouble zones, Banish fat boost metabolism, Yoga meltdown, and Killer Buns and Thighs, done them all except for the yoga one, not enough calories burned :P and I'm looking foward for the Extreme Shed & Shred :D! I love Jillian!
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I did some when I had Netflix streaming, and I have EA Sports Active 2 for the Playstation, but no dvds.

I know first hand that working out to video games (fitness) can make one really sweat!
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I own 7 Jillian Michael's DVDs. 30 days shred, ripped in 30, 6 weeks 6 pack, No more trouble zones, Banish fat boost metabolism, Yoga meltdown, and Killer Buns and Thighs, done them all except for the yoga one, not enough calories burned :P and I'm looking foward for the Extreme Shed & Shred :D! I love Jillian!

Ack! I so want Jillian Michaels new workout dvd ( Extreme Shed and Shred ) I can't find it at my local walmart store.:sad:
  • m_snow
    m_snow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a lot of exercise DVDs - awesome! I got really jazzed about workout DVDs and bought several of Jillian Michael's beginners DVDs (frontside/backside and a couple others). Like you, I've only recently started to use them.....and actually like it! :) We actually joined a gym and I thought that would totally negate my desire to do the DVDs. Instead, I find myself gravitating to them on days that I'm too lazy to drive 10 minutes away. It all started with an Insanity infomercial.....
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Wow, that is a lot of exercise DVDs - awesome! I got really jazzed about workout DVDs and bought several of Jillian Michael's beginners DVDs (frontside/backside and a couple others). Like you, I've only recently started to use them.....and actually like it! :) We actually joined a gym and I thought that would totally negate my desire to do the DVDs. Instead, I find myself gravitating to them on days that I'm too lazy to drive 10 minutes away. It all started with an Insanity infomercial.....

Awesome! Like yourself once I started to use my workout dvds I noticed that I really didn't mind working out. You may not want to workout but afterwards you feel like a million bucks!:bigsmile:
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Just two.... both Jillian Michaels. 30 Day Shred and Yoga meltdown
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    I have: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, P90X, Insanity, Piloxing and the Zumba DVD collection. :P I have yet to use the Zumba DVDs though...