Exercise Videos ….. How many do you own?

Replies

• The only ones I have are older Tae Bo ones (I have some on dvd and some on vhs). I rarely use them. I do better working out at the gym vs at home. :)

Well I must say you have done an amazing job with losing 60 lbs!
  • i just got jillian micheals shred it and i have a Zumba dvd. and next week going to be ordering the two newest biggest loser dvds. was looking at trying to get the 30 shred, anyone that has it do i need weights with it.

If you are talking about 30 day shred than yes you will need hand weights.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    I own over 200 workouts and a huge percentage are Tae Bo workouts.

We have a winner! Wow are you serious that you own over 200 workout dvds?!?! You could open up your own video shop. lol

Yes, I'm serious.

Do you have a favorite?

Tae Bo

Shelley yells a lot I noticed in the taebo workout dvds............ but I guess she is just feeling the workout. lol

Yes, Shellie yells in the videos. She isn't the only one that yells, others in the video yells too. I even yell. I'm happy that Shellie and others yell. They are real. I hate when exercisers pretend they don't feel the burn. I have other workouts, where I feel the burn and the exercisers are just smiling in the workouts. Lets keep it real!

George St. Pierre yells in his George St. Pierre Rushfit Strength and Endurance Workout. I'm glad he does. He lets people know that although, he's a MMA fighter, it doesn't mean the workouts his trainer makes him do, don't burn. He even admits to his weak point.

Terry Simpson, the instructor in Abs Diet 2 Workout lets you know that he's feeling the burn, which he loves. The two women in the video with him just smiles. I feel the burn when I do that workout.

I love when people are real in videos.
  • Loverj79
    Loverj79 Posts: 65 Member
    yep i meant the 30 day shred and thanks!
  • yep i meant the 30 day shred and thanks!

Your Welcome!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    I have Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90X, Chalean Extreme, Zumba, Jillian Michaels - 2 and Leslie Sansone - 3.

I see now that beach body workout dvds are very popular! Oh I love Leslie Sansone workout dvds but I am sure you noticed that. lmao

For me I need variety and I do like all my workout dvds, but not crazy about P90X, so I only do a couple of the workouts from there once in awhile.... Yes, Leslie Sansone dvd's are great! :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    I own over 200 workouts and a huge percentage are Tae Bo workouts.

We have a winner! Wow are you serious that you own over 200 workout dvds?!?! You could open up your own video shop. lol

Yes, I'm serious.

Do you have a favorite?

Tae Bo

Shelley yells a lot I noticed in the taebo workout dvds............ but I guess she is just feeling the workout. lol

I wish my abs looked like Shelley's. LOL
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    The only ones I have are older Tae Bo ones (I have some on dvd and some on vhs). I rarely use them. I do better working out at the gym vs at home. :)

Thank you. :)
  • The only ones I have are older Tae Bo ones (I have some on dvd and some on vhs). I rarely use them. I do better working out at the gym vs at home. :)

Thank you. :)

Your Welcome!
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    The last time I did an inventory, there were 408. But that was 2-3 years ago so I'm sure it is much closer to 500 by now. Although, I'm sure there are some I've loaned to clients and not gotten back, so I'm not really sure. I think you just gave me a new project. Inventory! LOL Maybe I'll set another yearly goal of doing all of my exercise videos at least once during the year. It may require two a day, but I certainly had fun doing it the last time I set that goal (when it was 408). Thanks for the inspiration!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    I am a dvd freak...I own many...:laugh:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    The last time I did an inventory, there were 408. But that was 2-3 years ago so I'm sure it is much closer to 500 by now. Although, I'm sure there are some I've loaned to clients and not gotten back, so I'm not really sure. I think you just gave me a new project. Inventory! LOL Maybe I'll set another yearly goal of doing all of my exercise videos at least once during the year. It may require two a day, but I certainly had fun doing it the last time I set that goal (when it was 408). Thanks for the inspiration!

Wow!...
  • TrainingWithTonya
    I started my inventory after posting on this thread. Just finished the titles starting with a number and the A's and I'm at 50. Some would say I have an obsession. Personally, I just say that I'm a collector. Some people collect stamps, others rare coins. Me, I collect exercise videos! LOL
  • The last time I did an inventory, there were 408. But that was 2-3 years ago so I'm sure it is much closer to 500 by now. Although, I'm sure there are some I've loaned to clients and not gotten back, so I'm not really sure. I think you just gave me a new project. Inventory! LOL Maybe I'll set another yearly goal of doing all of my exercise videos at least once during the year. It may require two a day, but I certainly had fun doing it the last time I set that goal (when it was 408). Thanks for the inspiration!

That sounds like a awesome plan setting a goal to workout at least once to all of your fitness dvds for the year ahead.:happy:
  • I am a dvd freak...I own many...:laugh:

I too am a dvd freak, I always tell myself this is the last dvd purchase for the year but I keep adding on. I think I need an intervention! :laugh:
  • I started my inventory after posting on this thread. Just finished the titles starting with a number and the A's and I'm at 50. Some would say I have an obsession. Personally, I just say that I'm a collector. Some people collect stamps, others rare coins. Me, I collect exercise videos! LOL

When I read your second post it made me chuckle, you have only started with numbers and the letter A and your already at 50! I can say one thing, you will never get bored with working out. lol
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    JM's 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Ripped in 30, 6 Week 6 Pack, Killer Buns and Thighs (love 'em all with 6W6P being my current favorite)

Jackie Warner's Crunch-free Abs (pretty good...I don't do it very often--not sure why though)

Tae Bo Ripped Extreme (don't like it, regret buying it)
  • TrainingWithTonya

That sounds like a awesome plan setting a goal to workout at least once to all of your fitness dvds for the year ahead.:happy:

I did it in 2008 and it was really fun. Now I have a lot more, though, so I'm not sure if I can do them all in a year. But that is what makes the goal a challenge and worth making it a goal! :wink:
  • TrainingWithTonya
    I started my inventory after posting on this thread. Just finished the titles starting with a number and the A's and I'm at 50. Some would say I have an obsession. Personally, I just say that I'm a collector. Some people collect stamps, others rare coins. Me, I collect exercise videos! LOL

When I read your second post it made me chuckle, you have only started with numbers and the letter A and your already at 50! I can say one thing, you will never get bored with working out. lol

As of now, I'm done with the letters up to M and have 320. I will get through this sometime this week, hopefully! :laugh: And no, I don't get bored with working out. I may be exhausted trying to do them all in 2012 plus my heavy weight workouts for my bodybuilding goal, but I think it will definitely be fun.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    I own zero