Exercise Videos ….. How many do you own?

Options

Replies

• kissoffools
    Options
    I own 7 Jillian Michael's DVDs. 30 days shred, ripped in 30, 6 weeks 6 pack, No more trouble zones, Banish fat boost metabolism, Yoga meltdown, and Killer Buns and Thighs, done them all except for the yoga one, not enough calories burned :P and I'm looking foward for the Extreme Shed & Shred :D! I love Jillian!

Ack! I so want Jillian Michaels new workout dvd ( Extreme Shed and Shred ) I can't find it at my local walmart store.:sad:

I just bought it today! :D I'm planning on trying it out this week. I wonder how I'll figure out my calories burned when I don't have an HRM?
  • RebekahKuhl
    RebekahKuhl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a ton and I love and use them all! Turbofire, ChaLean Extreme, Insanity, Insanity Asylum, P90X, P90X2, Brazil Butt Lift, and 5 of the Jillian Michaels dvds. I have more on my wish list too! Lol Hey, it's all about variety and keeping it interesting, right? =)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I had 3 and then this week I added 3 more! I got my copy of Jillian's Shed and Shred today.......excited to try it tomorrow.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Right now I only have one that counts - the 30 day shred. I have a few prenatal exercise videos/DVDs that I never even used during either of my pregnancies. LOL. I have requested several more Jillian workouts for Christmas though, and plan to branch out into other types of workouts in 2012. Hope to get a nice little collection so I can have variety available right in my home.
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow you have alot!!
    I have 30 day shred, Billy Blanks Tae Bo, Insanity, P90X (i want to try the 2nd one but I'm scared!) and youtube for Zumba..LOL.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I own 7 Jillian Michael's DVDs. 30 days shred, ripped in 30, 6 weeks 6 pack, No more trouble zones, Banish fat boost metabolism, Yoga meltdown, and Killer Buns and Thighs, done them all except for the yoga one, not enough calories burned :P and I'm looking foward for the Extreme Shed & Shred :D! I love Jillian!

Ack! I so want Jillian Michaels new workout dvd ( Extreme Shed and Shred ) I can't find it at my local walmart store.:sad:

I just bought it today! :D I'm planning on trying it out this week. I wonder how I'll figure out my calories burned when I don't have an HRM?

Probably just log it as 'circuit training' and then be conservative about eating the calories, just in case of overestimation.
  • kissoffools
    Options

Probably just log it as 'circuit training' and then be conservative about eating the calories, just in case of overestimation.

Yeah, good idea. :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I thought I had a lot, but you seem to have more than I do!

I have 7 yoga DVDs and 2 Turbo Jam DVDs. I hope to own the ChaLEAN set soon, but I am borrowing it from the library until I can afford it.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I own over 200 workouts and a huge percentage are Tae Bo workouts.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Just two.... both Jillian Michaels. 30 Day Shred and Yoga meltdown

I had Yoga Meltdown but never used it and I returned it to the store. Maybe I should have kept it.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I have: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, P90X, Insanity, Piloxing and the Zumba DVD collection. :P I have yet to use the Zumba DVDs though...

I love watching the infomercial for Zumba, makes me want to get up and dance!
  • Jermisha
    Options

I am jealous that you have Jillian Michaels ( Extreme Shed and Shred )........ Let me know what you think of the workouts! In the meantime I guess I will keep my eye out for it!:happy:
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I have a ton and I love and use them all! Turbofire, ChaLean Extreme, Insanity, Insanity Asylum, P90X, P90X2, Brazil Butt Lift, and 5 of the Jillian Michaels dvds. I have more on my wish list too! Lol Hey, it's all about variety and keeping it interesting, right? =)

Wow! You are like a Beachbody fanatic! You have a really great collect of workout dvds! Which is your favorite one?

Yes it always good to keep a variety of dvds so you won’t get bored!
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I had 3 and then this week I added 3 more! I got my copy of Jillian's Shed and Shred today.......excited to try it tomorrow.

Am I the only one who doesn't own JM (Extreme Shed and Shred )? lol
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I own one yoga, several Jillian Michaels and the Insanity set.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Right now I only have one that counts - the 30 day shred. I have a few prenatal exercise videos/DVDs that I never even used during either of my pregnancies. LOL. I have requested several more Jillian workouts for Christmas though, and plan to branch out into other types of workouts in 2012. Hope to get a nice little collection so I can have variety available right in my home.

Yes I really want Jillian Michaels new workout dvd along with Jari Love's New one called Get Extremely Ripped 1000 Hardcore! Of course I will be doing the beginner modifications. hehe
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Wow you have alot!!
    I have 30 day shred, Billy Blanks Tae Bo, Insanity, P90X (i want to try the 2nd one but I'm scared!) and youtube for Zumba..LOL.

Yes the 2nd p90x looks like it would make one stop pushing play after 10 minutes of working out. lmao
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have Cardio Max and Sculpt something byt biggest loser, I have one of the dancing with the stars dvds, Jillians 30 Day Shred, and a salsa dancing one. I use Jillians 30ds
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    Dozens. And dozens....and a few dozen more. :laugh:

They are my thing. I can never have enough.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I thought I had a lot, but you seem to have more than I do!

I have 7 yoga DVDs and 2 Turbo Jam DVDs. I hope to own the ChaLEAN set soon, but I am borrowing it from the library until I can afford it.

How long have you been doing turbo jam?