Options
13»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    So any good news?:bigsmile: :wink:

Yeah: moderation saves the world!

Besides, Dave, do all Asian guys have boobs? Kum on!!! And in China they eat loads of Tofu/Soy stuff, to my knowledge. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for Soy, I heard it's a pretty controversed subject.

So before we freak out about food, let's just eat stuff in moderation :wink: .

, they are short and small (in general and that isnt a slam) is it the soy?

:huh: are we SERIOUS HERE DAVE?? OMG I can't believe someone just compared eating soy to a person's culture and stature?!!!:noway: This sounds like when someone comments and says "No offense...but........" and then goes on to say it anyway:ohwell: :noway:

Dave, no way do you have to eat food you're not interested in eating:tongue: but OMG please consider this site is multi-cultural and folks from all over are members...but to say something in particular is causing them to be short and small framed because they eat Soy as part of their culture??

I'm seriously at a loss here:noway: :huh: :frown:

I am often insensitive and more often stupid. I regret what I said about this. The fact that I have a poster of Bruce Lee above my weight bench as inspiration is something only I would know. There is no excuse for my insensitive remark and I truly regret it. The no offense but....then say it anyway line is true. Any damage I have caused is probably not going to be reversed by mere words. I truly am sorry for being so insensitive.
    Dave
    :flowerforyou: