Deleting friends?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i have never deleted anyone x i personally have an ed and its really upsetting when people take one look at that fact and then delete me its not fair. i have no time for people who cant see past my illness im the same as everybody else on here joined because i was over weight and am now trying to loose some some people make me sick RANT OVER!! LOL XX
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    I don't delete anyone and it states clearly on my profile that I am not all that supportive, but I add anyone because we are all in this together. Everyone who I'm friends with pretty much knows this. I tried to be supportive of everyone in the very beginning, but it overwhelmed me and I only had like 6 friends to WTG every night. I realize now people add me because my determination empowers them, not because I send lukewarm praise. I think the only reason I'd delete someone was if they demanded to see my diary (It's private because I quick add to save time) or they were abusive towards me and who I am as a person.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I had someone on my friends list who hadn't logged in for over a month, so I deleted him. He then came back and said there had been a death in his family which was the cause of his absence. I felt awful for deleting him since he had a genuine reason, so I re-added him and explained why I had deleted him.

Now, I don't delete anyone, unless they're abusive, inappropriate and not genuine.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I have deleted a few people, but not for not logging. Most of the deletes have been because things that people have posted goes against my belief system. I've read things that I've found offensive and rather than rant at them about it, which would get me nowhere, I would rather terminate the friendship.