My Before & After - 61 lbs lost w/pics! Yay!!

Options

Replies

• tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    SImply amazing!!! GREAT job, beautiful!!
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW thatas amazing i want to know what ur doing lolz any tips?
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Really nice! Very impressive change, and you look spectacular, especially the back bend ;)
  • teresastrowz46
    teresastrowz46 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ohhh amazing!!! you look great! you give me hope...since i started my weight loss i've lost 52 pounds but i'm still in no shape to wear a bikini! i've never been able to...i guess that's sort of my goal! to be able to wear one next summer when my fiancee and i get married! well, not WHILE we get married, but after when we go on a honeymoon!! lol you have given me an extra boost of motivation! and helped me realize a goal! so thank you! and again, you look amazing!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!!
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success . Congratulations !
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration! I'm struggling a little at the moment, and seeing your beautiful self reminds me to just suck it up and keep on going. Congratulations on your beautiful transformation.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing!! Mind if I ask how tall you are??? and how old???? We started about the same weight... and I'm looking at 140 as my goal.... just 15 more lbs... but 135 is looking really good!!!! Hmmmm.... So how tall are u?

GREAT JOB!

No prob! I'm 5' 5 1/2", 28 years old
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't believe you are the same person in the before pics. You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration to us all.. congratulations. i am new on here, can you tell me your secret to success?

If you look for my posts on pages 2,3, and 5 I gave a bunch of info on my eating and workout habits. Hope it's helpful! :flowerforyou:
  • Bunnie_Lynn
    Bunnie_Lynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! I am so happy for you and you have really inspired me :)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations on hitting goal and best of luck maintaining and improving. Love this.
  • Journey2Myself
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great! My goal is similar to what yours was.. what exercising did/do you do? Did you eat clean foods or just track the cals of what you wanted?
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look amazing!!!!
  • pjocannon
    pjocannon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You look FABULOUS!!!!
  • marujita
    Options
    Good for you, girl! Inspires me. I'll take any tips you've got!
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how different you look - different as in healthier... Many rounds of kudos to you for all of your hard work!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    holy crap! your hot mama lolz good for you sweetie!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!