Before and After Pictures!!! "Let's Share them....

Options

Replies

• louisebear
    Options
    OMG WOW!!! how long did it take u too get bulk?? my cousin (male) has problems bulking up.....uv'e done an amazing job
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The before and afters give me hope that I maybe can be there someday.
  • louisebear
    Options
    wowow looking good :O)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The before and afters give me hope that I maybe can be there someday.

You can do it! View it as a commitment don't be just interested in it because interest is only something done when you want to do it, a commitment you do it because you have to do it, because you are determined to do it, because you will except no excuses you will only except results! You CAN do this, don't hope, just do it! :D
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    OMG WOW!!! how long did it take u too get bulk?? my cousin (male) has problems bulking up.....uv'e done an amazing job

started a quick/dirty bulk at first for 3months then cut for 3-4months n now bulking again just at my 1 year mark i think??? n as u seen my before pic.. my whole life ive been a skinny fat kid so it was hard for me too but with proper knowledge, training and nutrition anything can be done!

Lift extremely heavy! all my sets go like this (couple warm up sets then) 12reps,10reps,8reps,6reps,4-6reps,
    Eat ALOT but clean! i usually eat 3 chicken breasts, 4-5cups of rice, oatmeal, weight gainer/protein shakes, n some snacks in between... the more weight i gain the more i eat lol this bulk i hit 210lbs n i had to eat every 1.5-2hrs if i didnt my stomach would start to hurt like crazy
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! Everyone looks so great :)
  • apetranovich
    apetranovich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • chaylajean
    Options
    everyone is lookin HOTT!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Day3Cancun003-Copy-4.jpg

This was a few months ago...I am 15pds lighter and 4 pds to goal.....
  • mcrumpsf
    mcrumpsf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wedding photo 03/06/2008 was 205lbs size 16 us jeans
    DSC_25561.jpg

Last year 08/2010 was 283lbs size 24 US jean
    DSCN01611.jpg
    DSCN01241.jpg

These were taken two weeks ago and I an 174lbs size 8 US jean
    _DSC05282.jpg
    _DSC05231.jpg
    _DSC05191.jpg

I am now working on maintaining my weight loss eating an average of 2400 cals/day and working out 3 days lifting weights with cardio, 4 days cardio only.

I know how hard it is to workout when you are very large and heavy and how disappointing it is when you realize your limitations, but if you don't stop it will get easier.
    Now I feel amazing and very energetic with all that weight off you can't keep me from the gym!

Lady you are absolutely gorgeous!!! Keep up the great work. You look amazing
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options

2009-dec-3.JPG

dec25-2011.jpg

At first I thought I had scrolled over 2 posts. Then when I realised, I got tears in my eyes. You've done so well! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on everyone's hard work and dedication! You look fantastic!
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    NSBLUE: I literally have tears in my eyes! AMAZING, AMAZING!!! YOU GO GIRLLL :) TO EVERYONE: YOU ALL LOOK GREAT & ARE TRUELY INSPIRING!!! THANK YOU!!!
  • cheetosandburritos
    Options
    I just looked through all 17 pages of this post. I LOVE before & afters. Some of these transformations were jaw dropping. Everyone keep up the good work!
  • JDuMo
    JDuMo Posts: 3
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you, everyone, for posting.
  • kimsue123
    kimsue123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing transformation!!!!! It gives me hope!!!
  • victoria233
    Options
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

..........its like a tractor beam just pulling me in....

Sorry i think i just drooled a little you look amazing, i'm saying this in a non stalker way lol

me too!!!!

This^^^
  • cmdavid1
    Options
    o my what a difference in such a short time......so inspiring to me, thank you!
  • LennyLongHandle
    Options
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg
  • LennyLongHandle
    Options
    Oops, forgot to write my reply!!! This series of pics gives me a lot of hope! This is exactly what I'm aiming for. Can you let me know how long it took from the first to last pic to build up that much?

Well done, you must be chuffed as well as feeling great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!