Before and After Pictures!!! "Let's Share them....

Options

Replies

• ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on their hard work! These are sooo inspiring! :D
  • sstamper71
    Options
    wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally inspiring..u look like a NEW Person......... congrats on all the hard work and dedication..amazing.
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your inspiration!!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Amazing before and afters! You all look amazing!

Laddyboy! Gotta show your pics to my DH. I have been trying to get him to come to WW and do p90X with me. Maybe you will inspire him. You look great and are someone he can relate to since you are in the same age group.

Thank you. I'm here to help. Let him know that.
  • BrittyBras13
    BrittyBras13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Good job! You should be so proud. :)
  • BrittyBras13
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look amazing!
  • BretagneNoel
    Options
    The greatest thing about these two pictures is how confident you look now compared to when you started. It's a remarkable difference. Great job! (whoops, forgot to post the pictures, see next post)
  • Sheena165
    Options
    Wow! Great job, seriously made my jaw drop! I cannot wait to be an after picture!
  • BretagneNoel
    Options
    yay.jpgyay-1.jpg

might not have been at my heaviest in the other pic but overall i think i've lost about 2 stone since it was taken if not more!

Sorry about the size!!

The most remarkable thing about these two pictures is the major jump in confidence you've made. Great job!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Awesome Job!! I dont have any yet...long way to go lol
  • BrittyBras13
    Options
    Awesome Transformation, you look BEAUTIFUL! Good work!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    here is mine!

373817_10150469286725785_556205784_8950104_580338772_n.jpg
  • Tivonapretty
    Tivonapretty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! I'm so proud of you, what did you do? I'm good until I get home, I think the stress of less forces me to eat bad, and drink.
  • Tivonapretty
    Options
    Great job, it looks like you were skinny, but just put on muscle.
  • Tivonapretty
    Options
    Wow you look great! It makes you look so much younger
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Well I am still working on the after pic, I still have 50 lbs to go... but Im getting there and the differences can be seen from before.....
    I started in Sept of 2009 and the pictures of me were far and few between.... it was guestimated I was 550... but from pics and seeing the weightloss in 9 months as of recent I know I probably was more. I am totally off blood pressure pills (happened after 1 1/2 months of walking) and I am totally off insulin as of oct 20th, in sept 2009 i was on 170 units a day.
    BEFORE:
    2004-xmas-1.JPG

The most recent... 49 more pounds to go and next month i will see the surgeon to get my hernia repair and tummy tuck done in february...
    dec25-2011.jpg

Thank you so much for posting . I have been on here looking for inspiration. I feel I have so far to go and you show me that the distance is very achievable!

You look amazing!
  • lilmisssunshine
    lilmisssunshine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have looked at nearly all the before and after pics and I am in shock at how well everyone looks and how well you have all worked. I only started calorie counting 2 weeks ago but lost 14 pounds since i broke my leg 3 weeks ago, (dont ask how as I am not moving but reduced my calories) but i was told tonight I didnt have 2, but well done eveyrone
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You seriously look amazing! Congrats on your hard work and dedication. You will inspire many!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    yay.jpgyay-1.jpg

might not have been at my heaviest in the other pic but overall i think i've lost about 2 stone since it was taken if not more!

Sorry about the size!!

You look awesome!
  • jerzgurl
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME THANKS FOR BEING A MOTIVATOR
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!