Logging in But not Logging

Options
124»

Replies

• Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am with the OP on this one.
    There are some people that cherish their amount of 'clicks' rather that their actual work.
    If you made the time to get into the site make the time to log your food. Same goes if you are just here for the social aspect.
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy to know you can turn the counter OFF!!! I find it annoying that it starts back at zero if I miss one stinkin' day. I know it's supposed to be motivating, but it annoys the hell out of me!!! BTW...I don't log everyday and am guilty as charged. I just get tired of having to find each and every little thing I eat in the database. The food finder annoys me when I misspell something and then have to re-type it. Silly, I know, but it annoys me so I tend to get lazy and not log, but I do like checking in. BUT I also don't log my exercise even if I do. Again..silly.

Thanks for posting this topic. I'll be turning off my counter right NOW!! :)
  • midnightsurfer
    midnightsurfer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    iv stopped logging everyday because i realized that calorie counting wasn't working for me as i want to build muscle and therefore cant afford to be cutting that much, and seeing how many calories iv eaten then just makes me feel bad. so i keep logging in to read the boards. but i only log once in a while.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Will someone explain to me why they log in every day, in order to keep their log-in day number, without actually logging any food? And another thing, people complaining that they forgot to log in for a day, and want their number reset to make it look like the didn't miss a day????

Am I missing something?
    Isn't the point of this site to count calories and log your food?
    It is a little silly to see people congratulating each other for their log in days when you actually look at their diary and they don't log any food.................

I don't log food here anymore because I recently got set up on my gyms system called Activtrax. It's basically the same thing, except they generate strength workouts for you and don't have a message board.. which is why I still log in here.

I prob. could log in both places.. but that would be a pain in the butt and pointless. My friends know why I don't log anymore, and if they have an issue with it then they can de friend me.
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I don't log my food every day because I know what I'm eating everyday, and I pretty much eat the same ting every day. I also use an HRM every day when I work out so I know how many calories I am burning. I like the forums andI like to support my friends and if I am in a rough patch I will log for a week or two to get back on track. everyone uses this site in their own way.