Oh No! Whoppers!

Options

Replies

• BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yes, I did the Whoppers - they were WONDERFUL!
    Loved it!

And I weighed in today 1lb less, so no ill effects.
    The once a week Free Day works wonders when I know I can have these treats without trashing my progress.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    OMG UR POISONING URSELF AND UR FAMILY!!! HOW CAN U SUPPORT FAST FOOD COMPANIES THEY ARE EVIL!! :angry:

No, I totally agree. I love enjoying a meal at McDonald's, seeing my kids excitment when they know they can eat and play at the play area. It's not bad to treat yourself once in a while.

Have you noticed they are remodeling all the McDs and taking the playplace out...no more climbing, jungle gyms for the kids, just little seats in the shape of trees.

Anyway, I randomly stopped at Cookout last night for some onion rings. I prefer real slices of onions in my breaded and fried fatty goodness than BKs reconstituted onion pieces. I could so go for a Whopper right now though!
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big Whopper fan...

HOWEVER

If they run a BOGO on Bacon Double Cheeseburgers (or whatever they call them now)... I will be there with the feedbag...err... bells on...
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    And I thought I was being bad by eating out at Applebee's...I had the grilled fish and steamed vegatables....

I don't have anything on two whoppers....couldn't eat two even when I was almost at my biggest!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    On Saturday... I had pancakes and bacon for breakfast, a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, fries and lemonade for lunch, half a (homemade) pepperoni pizza for dinner, and two candy-cane Oreos for dessert. It was a total junk food extravaganza... but, I stayed under my calorie limit by 345 calories and don't feel a lick of guilt about eating crap. It tasted delicious.

Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do. :-)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Looks really good =) however I don't like Burger King, going to visit my best friend tomorrow and I'm having pizza. Yes, pizza. *Gasp*
    :love: Pizza freak here. Enjoy!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Yes, I did the Whoppers - they were WONDERFUL!
    Loved it!

And I weighed in today 1lb less, so no ill effects.
    The once a week Free Day works wonders when I know I can have these treats without trashing my progress.
    Well done, bro.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yay! I’m glad you got to eat something you really enjoy and spend time with your family, EEG. Food really is so much more than just calories and nutrients – it’s about community, family, and eating the things you really enjoy. :smile:

I also don’t care much for fast food burgers, but I did bake this weekend! I had lots of yummy cookies and pumpkin banana bread. I ate an average of about 2300 calories the past 4 days, and this morning, I woke up to weight myself and I had lost a pound. Hooray for eating! :drinker:
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Well. I don't particularly care for fast food - but, I did consume an entire gourmet cupcake on Saturday along with a delicious chicken sandwich from a local restaurant. Oh. And fries too.

It was delicious and if I poisoned myself with it - it was worth every minute of it. ;)
    :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I had lots of yummy cookies and pumpkin banana bread. I ate an average of about 2300 calories the past 4 days, and this morning, I woke up to weight myself and I had lost a pound. Hooray for eating! :drinker:
    Excellent! :drinker:
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Oh no , OP! you're gonna get fat and die because you ate fast food.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I do have to confess... the Whoppers and onion rings made for some deadly fartage later.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Oh no , OP! you're gonna get fat and die because you ate fast food.
    I know! I need an intervention now!!! :laugh:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe you are eating that poisonous crap, you know they do put poison in it....the American government just turns a blind eye to it. I'd much rather have a bowl of leaves twigs and berries from the organic store in my trendy part of town. :wink:

Mmmmmmm I inhaled a plate of shredded beef nachos on Saturday night, then for desert had a few Orange Hefeweizens.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Mmmmmmm I inhaled a plate of shredded beef nachos on Saturday night, then for desert had a few Orange Hefeweizens.
    :drinker:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I do have to confess... the Whoppers and onion rings made for some deadly fartage later.

LOL.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot!!!! I made up for it with all of the beer I drank this weekend though, I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to hearing about you loss this week, EEG!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    After a Xmas party Friday night (read: hangover). I ate 3 peices of pizza for breakfast, follwed by Miomosa's. Kraft Mac & Cheese for lunch (the kind with the gooey cheese sauce packet) and Ribs for dinner.

You're gonna KILL IT this Saturday EEG!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Windows-7-Whopper.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've got you ALL beat! On Saturday, at my sister's wedding, I had a piece of wedding cake AND a piece of the groom's cake. The sugar high was UNBELIEVABLE!!