When I'm alone I like to...

Options
1235»

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Aw man - so some of my grad courses meet online in a "digital" classroom. We all sign in for synchronous sessions (we have headsets... we're pretty awesome).

Anyhow, when I'm by myself for class (well, this one required, very dry course) I seriously sit in some comfy shorts and a sports bra with my beer. I have class on in the background while I play Super Mario World on Super Nintendo. Grad school is awesome

Hot, smart, loves beer and old school video games.

I think I'm in love! :tongue:

the only thing better would be if she did that naked. On this thread, we encourage full or partial nudity!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    one word.... relax!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I play the original nintendo Super Mario Bros. and listen to Reba and sing my heart out like I'm a ROCK STAR!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    A book, a purring cat and a mug of tea. :drinker:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Aw man - so some of my grad courses meet online in a "digital" classroom. We all sign in for synchronous sessions (we have headsets... we're pretty awesome).

Anyhow, when I'm by myself for class (well, this one required, very dry course) I seriously sit in some comfy shorts and a sports bra with my beer. I have class on in the background while I play Super Mario World on Super Nintendo. Grad school is awesome

Hot, smart, loves beer and old school video games.

I think I'm in love! :tongue:

the only thing better would be if she did that naked. On this thread, we encourage full or partial nudity!

Seconded!... I think I'm well on my way to building my MPF harem :smokin:
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    i'm rarely alone, but I hop on the computer or take a nice bath
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I haven't been alone for more than 10 minutes in almost 2 years.....

I would go completely berserk insane.

Let's see, aside from the obvious things one does when they're alone that have been alluded to already, I'm fond of marathon TV series episodes streamed to the TV, wandering all over the house naked (frying up food while naked, not always such a good idea), talking to myself either in character if I'm writing something or just me talking to myself (I have been known to argue with myself, too). Singing (as a rule I mercifully refrain around other living things), reading, writing, and of course being online. Oh, and those dance workouts I don't want anyone to ever see me do!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    ... close my eyes, think about HIM... and the memories we created.