So, do you have a gym crush?

Options
hbrittingham
hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
You know, the guy or girl who you enjoy watching work out or share a smile with when you are at the gym?

There is only one guy at my gym who isn't either creepy, old or way too young for me to like to watch work out. He's about my age (mid 40s or so) and just nice on the eyes. I refer to him as my gym crush. Not to his face, he might decide he needs a restraining order if I did. LOL

Anyone else have that person they look forward to seeing at the gym every day?

Replies

• milhawk
    Options
    I do have a gym crush and I LOVE to watch him work his muscles!!!:tongue:
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    One of the guys that works at the gym is just to die for. Most of the ones at my gym are juicers and look almost silly. But this gent....wow! And he is really sweet too which makes it harder not to stare through the mirrors.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I did and now he's my boyfriend. :bigsmile:
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i have sooo many gym crushes. basically all the "regulars"
    .... but one in particular :)
    we've never actually talked or anything- but it makes me work out harder/longer when he's around!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I did and now he's my boyfriend. :bigsmile:

Time to find a new crush :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    YES to the max. Except he has never noticed me. He is sooo tall and the perfect amount of buff and he always wears this hot yellow cut-off. I have a whole story of his life in my head! I'm a bit of a creeper lol
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    i have sooo many gym crushes. basically all the "regulars"
    .... but one in particular :)
    we've never actually talked or anything- but it makes me work out harder/longer when he's around!

Funny how that works, huh? Problem is, I need to make sure I hold myself accountable on the days he's not there. It's just not the same and I have to really work hard to finish my workout. LOL.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have one too :blushing: He comes in around the same time of day that I do and we have similar circuits. So I get full access to his sweaty glory.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! There are a choice few -- the other day I'm on the elliptical and one of em was lifting - I let out an audible "Mmmmm" and was DEFINITELY heard. =] who needs the TV when doing your cardio?
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    We should get shirts "I'm your new Gym Crush"
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I think we all need to snap pics of our gym crushes and report back.

Wait.... thats kind of creepy. Perhaps not.
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I live on a marine corp base. There's quite a bit of eye candy. However I live on this base because of my husband which means that that's all they will ever be :)
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I def have 2 :) Prob only reason i go to the gym half the time!
  • Jessyrabbit
    Jessyrabbit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hes actually one of the trainers :) If only I could get some free training sessions w/ out getting in trouble w/ my fiance... hahahha
  • Jessyrabbit
    Jessyrabbit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!! hahahahah! I would so wear a shirt that says I'm your gym crush!
  • adriayellow11
    Options

Love it!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think we all need to snap pics of our gym crushes and report back.

Wait.... thats kind of creepy. Perhaps not.

Totally agree!!!!!:blushing:
  • lml1042
    lml1042 Posts: 121
    Options

LMAO!

I work out at home now, but when I did go to the gym I had one. I used to schedule my workouts for when the trainer was there. I never trained with him but he was absolutely gorgeous and such a nice guy! I worked a lot harder when he was there.

Wanted to add: I also had a chick crush. She was freaking ripped in all the right places, worked her *kitten* off and was super nice.
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, this thread is great! Before I was married I thought the gym owner's son was cute but then he got SOOOO annoyingly clingy. Every other man there is much older, MUCH... so no more crushes! :(
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My gym crush is also my neighbor.