So, do you have a gym crush?

Options

Replies

• em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    One of fhe instructors is very cute, makes going to the gym a bit more interesting, I am happily married though so only looking!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Okay so.... I was doing some crunches on the floor and my crush came over and got on the treadmill in front of me. I grabbed my phone, turned off the camera sound and snapped a picture! Except, the camera sound went off anyways, he turned around, I scrambled to look like I had hit the wrong button. ha! He laughed and I went back to my crunches. *phew*

There ya go! haha
    IMG04160-20111214-1215.jpg
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    there is 1 guy.. i can't help but look at his hes not huge just cut really nice.. great smile.. and beautiful eyes... i'm always a sweaty mess though lol.. and i don't think my bf would appreciate if he looked neway
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    There's this vietnemese girl that mostly uses the treadmills but does some stretching. She's not the BEST looking I've seen but is very attractive to me somehow.

But I don't really see the same women all the time. Or the ones I do see, I'm not particularlly attracted to.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I try to stay in my zone when I'm at the gym so I don't look around much...BUT there was this guy there the other day. :blushing: He was tall and had shaggy hair that flipped out at his ears....*sigh* gets me everytime. :love:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Mallory, I'm sure you have your share of admirers.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Mallory, I'm sure you have your share of admirers.

Meh, I don't know about that but thanks. :blushing: I can say though, yesterday was the most distracted I have ever been at the gym before...oops :bigsmile:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    No. I'm all business in the gym
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Only when my wife is there.

this is awesome!!! :)
    Okay so.... I was doing some crunches on the floor and my crush came over and got on the treadmill in front of me. I grabbed my phone, turned off the camera sound and snapped a picture! Except, the camera sound went off anyways, he turned around, I scrambled to look like I had hit the wrong button. ha! He laughed and I went back to my crunches. *phew*

There ya go! haha

he is super hot! (from what i can see anyway!!)
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    my instructor for cardio kick boxing she small in fram but high in energy but shes hot to me any way
  • puzwuz1
    Options
    I'm with you on this one as well. I have a gym crush and it does push me to work out harder and longer anytime she walks into the gym. Don't ever acknowledge it, but hey, we look for the motivation anywhere we can right :happy:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    In my old gym there was this little manimal.... always working hard on the weights - I often ended upo being the only girl down there and in general it was quite cute cause the guys were always in best behaviour. But the particular one had the habbit to more or less circle me in the gym... and yes that sounds creepy but with him it somehow was... just all very basic animalistic *g*
    I'd used to do cardio uostairs in the crosstrainer and he would always come and see if I am up there... then blush when I was and was looking at him lol
    Eventually our GYm closed after massive flooding and haven't seen him since then
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options

hey, that's me... how dare you... j/k :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    There's too many to count...........................many are in my classes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on "Barb". (my barbell)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any attractive people who are at my gym.

Most of them have faux hawks, are shorter than me, bad cologne.

But Cybex :heart:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am usually the only girl in the free weight part of my gym. So much testosterone filled yumminess just for me :love:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    “Oh Tommy, don’t give her the ‘where’s the gym’ routine”. -Tommy Boy
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Back when we worked out at the Y, there was this younger woman that I think DH and I both crushed on a bit...

She was relentless, running on the treadmill, etc. Just really sweet... always felt motivated to keep going when she was there.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I've only been to the town gym once. There was only 3 people there, me, my friend and a 40yr old woman.

I didn't develop a crush that day.