Replies

• ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    LMAO ansonrinesmit... GOOD ONE. :)
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    there's this guy who looks like Howie Long and he has dropped like 50lbs and works hard and has a great smile and I'd say he's mine.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My wife and I don't go to the gym as we have all the exercise equipment at home. At work one day, I bragged: "My wife has her own gym." (Meaning me, of course ... Jim)... Mike, a coworker, quipped: "No wonder she's so out of shape!" LOL! Quick humor. Actually, she's fit as a fiddle and a great motivator for me to get into better shape. :)
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    not the gym, but the trails... there is a ht guy with a half sleeve who rides a bike and drives a truck... yummo!
  • Julesaf
    Options
    I call him "hat man" or "blue shirt" depending on the day. sigh. He makes the gym somewhat tolerable.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My gym crush is also my neighbor.

Same, but then I live and workout in the same places that the rugby team does....we even go to the same pool. I have to say I have a crush on about half of the team!!! Especially the Russians and South Africans!!
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    yep shes a trainer.. she has the most amazing body ever. and shes like 40. haha
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    We should get shirts "I'm your new Gym Crush"
    Hahaha I'd wear it :-)

I don't have a gym crush though. I'm not sure I'd even notice if anyone was a regular - I'm usually the only girl in the bro area, so I typically just keep my head down, get in, lift and get out.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    There are two guys that are usually playing racquetball when I get there and they are AMAZING players!! :love:

I'm their groupy. :laugh:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The entire time I was doing curls today I was totally checking this guy out (no homo).

He was doing curls too, and we were wearing the same thing. He was hawt.

Oh, and the walls are mirrored at the gym.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    The entire time I was doing curls today I was totally checking this guy out (no homo).

He was doing curls too, and we were wearing the same thing. He was hawt.

Oh, and the walls are mirrored at the gym.
    lmao!! that happens to me too!! ;)
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I don't get gym crushes, lol. I usually try to avoid guys because I tend to get hit on at the gym. It's annoying!! It's flattering if it's done in a way that's tactful and respectful, but most of the time it isn't. Guys that are working their *kitten*** off--and not working out like an idiot with no form or semblance of a routine--and who I see getting results I tend to watch and admire. I'm friendly in the gym, but I'm there to work, not socialize.

Edit: I felt like a pompous *kitten* saying I get hit on every time. I don't, but when guys talk to me in the gym, I'll talk with them. That is if I'm not in the middle of my workout, lol.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Yea but he lives in another state :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    there's a mirror at my gym if that's what you're asking! :wink:
  • BeSkinnyBeStrong
    Options
    Oh yeah... One of the trainers. He's only 2 yrs older than I am and he's so hot. My friend said I should hit on him but I think that'd be a little inappropriate lol
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Many many many, especially the guy who looks like Bear Grylls (Man vs Wild guy). I did actually have a conversation with one guy at the gym this week, the first time I have engaged anyone in a conversation at the gym :-)

GG
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You women are animals.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You women are animals.

rawr
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I met my gym crush before he was ever in a gym and starting dating him before we started logging on here together. Been together 2 years as of upcoming March 9th. :D
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    yeah like half of my gym!