Friends with your ex's

Options
1235»

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My ex refuses to be friends with me. I wish he would be though. I miss his cat, Arnold. :(

:laugh: Maybe he's worried about a possible custody battle over the cat!

LOL - we had one, I one and I get "catimony" every 2 weeks! True story. Of course it's not through the courts. And I used to call it cat support, he changed it to "catimony". I love it AND "our" cat!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My ex refuses to be friends with me. I wish he would be though. I miss his cat, Arnold. :(

LOL - we had one, I one and I get "catimony" every 2 weeks! True story. Of course it's not through the courts. And I used to call it cat support, he changed it to "catimony". I love it AND "our" cat!

Oops, I WON, not one! Long day
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options

Oops, I WON, not one! Long day

That's so funny! Then again, cats are usually better than most men anyway! They deserve your attention!
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    my ex remarks is what drove me 2 lose weight...not so much 2 get back@ home but that I will not allow another man 2 use my weight against me
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Not at all. Mainly because my Fiance gets extremely angry when I talk to any guys, let alone an ex. If he wasn't so mad about it, there is only one I wouldn't mind talking to anyway. The rest... I wouldn't care if I never saw them again.

This doesn't seem healthy at all.

Ditto...
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    -Friends with every last mothereffin' one of 'em.

I hate that sometimes. :)
  • gumigal82
    Options
    I am close with my last ex-most of my female friends call me crazy;) But it just works-can't explain it.
  • gumigal82
    Options
    -Friends with every last mothereffin' one of 'em.

I hate that sometimes. :)

Ha ha -I find it weird, and incredibly frustrating at times;)
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy it.....luv them all