Hangover breakfast!

Options
123457»

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'd go for a really greasy bacon, egg & cheese biscuit. Some Gatorade. And if it helps you, a beer or stiff drink to sort of quell the hangover temporarily while your Gatorade and lots of water soak in...
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Fried Egg sandwich with marmite .. its the only cure for me when I am dying the morning after :bigsmile:
  • carolkobe
    carolkobe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need potatoes in some form the next day! If you are planning ahead cook off a potato and dice it up into a hash with onions and eggs (or egg whites) and whatever else you like the next day.
    I need to eat every couple of hours the next day so I put on a pot of soup the day before for easy munchin' the next day!
    Go out and have a fabulous time!!

12334015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    A Bacon Martini !!!!!!!! Hair of the dog and bacon grease, what could be better :love:

baconmartini.jpg

oh my sweet jesus. What on earth is that made out of?

http://baconmartini.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon_martini :drinker:

That sounds disgusting lol
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Not healthy, but delicious.
    The night before, make some kolaches. Easy to eat, hot or cold, but fatty and filling. Yum.

Pillsbury Crescent rolls - the bigger kind
    Angus hot dogs (ball park, etc)
    Shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400. Cut the hot dogs in half. Season with italian seasoning (oregano, etc, nothing salty, already salty enough)
    Bake the half-dogs in the oven for about 5-8 minutes. Let them cool off.

After cooled, put them on the crescent, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese, and roll 'em up. If you're feeling frisky you can add some pickled jalapenos, or press them into the tops of the rolls with some more shredded cheese (why not, it's already bad for you)

Bake 'em for 12-14 minutes, I usually kick on the broiler and watch them CLOSELY for the last minute or two because I like mine to hold up and not be pale on top.

Make plenty, everyone will want 2 or 3. :P

Ladies and Gents I think we may have a winner!!! Don't suppose anyone wuld have a picture of these? My little mind cant connect the dots as to what it should look like lol

xx
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    ahhhhh hangover mornings, had plenty of them in my time! a good hangover food for me is bacon! yummmmmmy. tastes soo much nicer when your hungover!! cook it in the oven till its nice and crispy and munch through the lot :laugh:

sometimes i would also cook a huge platefull of chips and drown them in salt and vinegar and have loads and loads of tomato sauce on them. =) i miss my hangover days! doesnt happen very often now, with been on a calorie controlled diet!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Migas
    or
    Grits, fried eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and/or bacon. With gravy on the grits and eggs too.

Always with a bloody beer or a bloody mary