Guess the "background story" of the person above you.

Options

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    uponthisrock:

You're James Bond.

Good job.

Now I have to kill you.

Why do the Bond girls always have to die?
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    beach girl, you are the result of tom hanks having affair with a cave women on that island when he was a castaway. you love playing with a football called wilson!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Your really a super a villian. Trying to take over the world.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Seehawk--- dress model (that one in your pic looks AWESOME on you)
  • dashnigma
    dashnigma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    poprocksncoke - You were what Willis was talking about.
  • LivvyLinde
    Options
    You are an artistic, creative, exciting individual with big dreams and an even bigger personality trying to make it in a big city far away from home, hilarious mishaps and coincidences along the way. :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Livvylinde - you are a 1930s gangster moll with attitude.
  • jennajava
    Options
    dashnigma- you're that guy who only wants true love, but continues to get his heart broken by cold women.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    jennajava - you are a preschool teacher who couldn't resist sampling too many of the macaroni necklaces, which is what landed you on MFP; however, you're in recovery now and, since you began using whole grain thin spaghetti instead of macaroni in your crafts and only indulging in two or three pieces every other Thursday, you're back to your fighting weight and plan on entering the Spaghetti Western Mud Wrestling competition in March, which will benefit your local food bank and allow them to purchase lots of macaroni for the poor children.
  • jennajava
    Options
    jennajava - you are a preschool teacher who couldn't resist sampling too many of the macaroni necklaces, which is what landed you on MFP; however, you're in recovery now and, since you began using whole grain thin spaghetti instead of macaroni in your crafts and only indulging in two or three pieces every other Thursday, you're back to your fighting weight and plan on entering the Spaghetti Western Mud Wrestling competition in March, which will benefit your local food bank and allow them to purchase lots of macaroni for the poor children.

I was hoping you would enter with me.
  • CoryIda
    Options

I thought that was a given? It was, after all, my idea in the first place. :)
  • jennajava
    Options

I thought that was a given? It was, after all, my idea in the first place. :)

I'd better start training then, 'cause you're gonna kick my tail!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Jenna---after one too many trips to Starbucks, you realized you weren't happy with your figure and decided to make a change
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Awww, I feel like I got skipped. I want a background story!

... going over to my corner to pout.
    Oooh look! A button!
    Easily distracted.
  • hbar98
    hbar98 Posts: 39
    Options
    heidiberr, you were the quiet one in school...but unknown to your classmates you are a secret agent..and an awesome dj.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Cory was held captive by an evil witch and force-fed ramen noodles 12 times a day. She escaped with her life (barely) and is on the road to correcting things.
  • hbar98
    Options
    Coryida, you are already as awesome as they come. I know this because of the sign you are holding. You are a superhero!
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    hbar98: you have always been the nerdy at heart kind of guy.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options

Very shy, cute and fragile like a doll....very cute!
  • hbar98
    Options

Actually, that's pretty spot on..